GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking of buying an set of z tune wings but still not sure what to think off them, do you’s think they look better with or without??

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really can't decide, somedays I love them then half an hour later I think they ruin the car lol

I'm getting my car resprayed for spring and I'm ordering a z tune bumper/skirts and spats so I thought I'd ask yous, hopefully I can make a decision soon.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I love the flare it looks so aggressive. Plus they are functional which excites me about them even more as they were engineered and not just slapped on for nothing.

If you want then grab them. Don’t base your decision on our opinions. It’s a personal taste requirement here.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’ve put a lot of thought into this and I think I prefer it without the wings and I’m not sure for the price alone it’s worth getting the z tune bumper it’s nearly the same price but I understand why, the more I look at it I think the stock bumper is actually pretty nice.

I’ll probably change my mind in the next ten minutes :chuckle:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really do like the nismo parts but once you add them up plus shipping it’s very expensive plus I’m not sure on changing my original parts and putting fibreglass on, I just can’t decide is my problem lol.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm going to keep my standard bumper but stuck whether to colour code the bottom part blue and leave the splitter black I'm not sure.

What do you's think??

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm trying to keep my car a factory look hence why I've decicded against the z tune bumper so I''ll more and likely keep it all black.

Cheers Benny

1 - 20 of 24 Posts