GTR Forum banner

R34 GTR black 440bhp

7K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  gtr R33 lee 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Before I list my R34GTR on other websites I thought I would let the members of GTROC know that it is coming up for sale. It’s a 2000 R34GTR in metallic black, 47,000miles on the clock although just fewer than 20,000 of these were in km. Recently serviced and new cam belt installed by RB Motorsport the engine is running between 420 – 450bhp. Engine management is a Power FC; mapped by Rod Bell to fit in with the following mods: HKS exhaust and decat, up rated panel filter, almost new Garrett 2860-7 turbos (purchased from RBs) Power FC dedicated boost controller set to 1.2bar. This combination makes an excellent tractable road car without undue stress. The previous owner did tell me that an up rated clutch has been fitted although I cannot confirm this as the gearbox has not been out since I purchased the car 18mths ago.

Oil has been changed every 3,000miles and the oil pressure seems spot on for a standard oil pump.

Other than that the car is close to standard. DBA front discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads. It has a Nismo clock set and the wheels are fitted with well-engineered 1” spacers to fill the arches. These again were purchased through RB Motorsport and have not been detrimental to wheel balance or cause any vibration.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3332/3241463536_d95541d14d_o.jpg

Should you want any more specific information or pics please get in touch.

Asking price is a very affordable £18,000.

See less See more
#16 ·
Not really. They are cheaper to buy now, despite some sellers claiming otherwise. The cheaper ones sell and the dearer ones don't, that to me says 1 seller is being realistic and the other seller is being stubborn, which is understandable. Nobody wants to take a huge hit when it comes to selling their car, but to take well over a year and still not sell, something must be wrong with the price. That applies to R32/R33's too, and other brands of course.

#19 ·
Well £18K will get you an import non-V but not a lot more than that. Prices vary because of the different specs - and one or two unrealistic owners.:thumbsup: I don't agree 100K will only add 5K to the car, LOL, very high spec cars of this type are few and far between, and don't sell for pennies. Maybe a mildly modded car of around 600bhp would sell for a few K more.

I actually had a ride in this car that was sold in this thread at the weekend with the new owner.:thumbsup:

He got it for a bargain that's all I can say! Decent car decent money, cheap infact, can't go wrong, but he was lucky IMHO!

#20 ·
Considering what you get for the money £18k seems a lot cheaper than I'd expect as a previous owner, then again it is ultimately a 10 year old car and BMW M3s (which most I imagine consider would've been the competition at the time) that are half as old are in the same sort of ballpark if not cheaper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.