GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R34 GT-R (BNR34) dry carbon doors for sale. No FRP, just carbon.
Made with vacuum infusion method on industrial equipment. This is not a "wet" carbon!
Brand new. 5.3 kg.

£1470 delivered (!) anywhere in the UK. Also will ship to any other place, please ask.

Carbon bootlid also available, will post a picture later.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you make doors for other cars aswell? R33/R32 GTR?
I don't make any doors. I was told 7 sets were made as a custom job, so this is the last set I got. I will ask, but I doubt they do it as business. The demand is really low.
If there would be an interest of buying at least, say, 10 copies, maybe it would be interesting to produce. It's my guess.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you make doors for other cars aswell? R33/R32 GTR?
I asked your question in the morning today and got an answer that if there will be a group buy of at least 5 sets (better 7), they can produce R32 or R33 doors and give a good discount. So if there is enough interest it can be done.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I asked your question in the morning today and got an answer that if there will be a group buy of at least 5 sets (better 7), they can produce R32 or R33 doors and give a good discount. So if there is enough interest it can be done.
Thats great news.

Wheres the company based and whats the price they have in mind for these r32, r33 doors.

Free bump too fella

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats great news.

Wheres the company based and whats the price they have in mind for these r32, r33 doors.

Free bump too fella
It's not a company, it's a small scientific laboratory. They do carbon works for some government institute. My mate works as an employee there and owns a Skyline. So he and several enthusiast drag racers ordered a small custom series there (I was told 7 BNR34 door sets). That's it. I told my mate about your interest, they are figuring out the price for such a group buy. He says it's not economically effective to make less than 5 sets.
I will update this thread about pricing later.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
£1250 delivered for each 32/33 set if there is a group buy of at least 5 sets. Delivery is for UK, other places may vary.

·
Super Moderator
15,732 Posts
If this is to be a GB it does need passing by admin.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If this is to be a GB it does need passing by admin.
It is not. It's a sale of just single doors set. The guys asked for 32/33 version and I just answered. If it will be a group buy there will be a separate thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will you ship overseas
Yes, delivery cost is included in the price. If you are not in the UK, it may slightly differ but not much.

I was asked several times in private about rain conditions. It just like stock and moldings must be used from the stock door. In particular, I'm talking about these genuine Nissan parts: 80820-AA100 (Molding assy, front door outside) and 80830-AA100 (Weatherstrip-front door). These moldings/strips are not included in the package and must be taken from stock door or bought new.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doors and bootlid now sold.
There was some interest, so if you need 32/33/34 doors, bootlids, contact me. At least 3 more people were seriously interested in R34 doors, so a couple more and we can order.
Thanks everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts