GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I recently got hold of a 1999 R34 GTR in January 2017. This car was in our country since 2003. It came at 3500kms. When I bought it, it had 5500km on the odo. Had been eyeing it all along. Th car had been sitting on original tires when I bought it, all bulging and about to be ripped apart.

Fast forward 6 months, and I did some TLC and changed its appearance a bit.

Without further ado

Pics of when I got it (did a bit of cleaning and polishing)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yay another black 34 :clap:, always great to see another before and after transformation. Kudos to Nismo and you...you must be terrified to drive this out there :nervous: I know I would be lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yay another black 34 :clap:, always great to see another before and after transformation. Kudos to Nismo and you...you must be terrified to drive this out there :nervous: I know I would be lol.
Lol..Yeah, but first scrape getting out of the driveway solved the issue! :chuckle:
Love the retrim on the seats and steering wheel!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thanks mate

And an R35 tucked under a cover behind it, you lucky lad!;)
Keen eye! ;)

Salaam and welcome! I knew this was in Bangladesh quite a few years ago and was wondering where it had gone too. Looks good! Think the car was in Dhaka before?
Salam bro. Yeah, its still in Dhaka.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's it like to drive cars like that in Bangladesh in terms of fuel availability, road conditions, maintenance etc?
Fuel we have 95Ron. But we can use W/M injection too.

Road conditions...well, you need to know where to drive and when to drive.:flame:

Maintenance is also fine, but you need to have knowledge on what is what.

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome! I'm also Bangladeshi and had a black BNR34 until recently - I'd love to know where and when you drive your GTR's as when I was over in Dhaka earlier this year it was nigh on impossible to get anywhere by car!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Not every day one get to see someone using the Nismo/Yamaha Performance Damper, if you get a chance I would love to hear your thought on them if you are able to do a comparison, there was a debate over those about a year ago on here. seem to be popular for rally cars.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not every day one get to see someone using the Nismo/Yamaha Performance Damper, if you get a chance I would love to hear your thought on them if you are able to do a comparison, there was a debate over those about a year ago on here. seem to be popular for rally cars.
Unfortunately I did not install that separately. Had a whole lot suspension parts installed, and all I can say is that, it handles a WHOLE lot better than my R35.

Ohlins, Full nismo underbody braces and all suspension tidbits, Rear OS Giken LSD, Front ATS Carbon LSD, Cusco Sway bars, Nismo/Yamaha Performance dampers, along with Nismo LMGT4 wheels and 275 tires,(may have forgotten some things) the car handles like on rails.

Next up, performance mods..:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts