GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I posted this on the general forum, but didn't get much of any replies, so I'll post it in here instead. :)

I was wondering if it would be possible to fit an R34 GTR V-Spec front splitter, to an R34 25GT-Turbo?

If my calculations are correct, the R34 GTR is an extra 6 cm wider than the 25GT-Turbo.

R34 GTR V-Spec: 1785mm wide.
R34 25GT-Turbo: 1725mm wide.

I understand the 6cm difference, but is there any way it could be remoulded at the edges. If not it there anywhere which could make a replica to order?

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
865 Posts
If u have the time and skill or know someone that does u can make anything fit within reason m8.

Couldn't see too much of a prob with the spilter, may have to chop a little bit and patch it up so to speak? Hard to say with out seeing the cars in person.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply.
I understand what you are saying. :) I wouldn't have the skill to do it yet though. Maybe in a few years. :)
I just hope they will release a bodykit for the R34 GT-t, just like they did for the R33 GTS to look like a GTR.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
865 Posts
I thought they did? Sure i've seen a few pics of GTT's with a GTR kit?

With regards to the width difference not sure if that means it has a wider wheel base or it just takes into account the wide arch's on it, I think the latter.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know Topmix do a kit which kind of looks like a GTR bodykit. I doubt if there is one, that it would be the Topmix one though.

With regards to the width difference not sure if that means it has a wider wheel base or it just takes into account the wide arch's on it, I think the latter.
Thanks Rich. I think it would be due to the wide arches on it too. I'm sure there must be some resource on the internet.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
-Elliot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts