GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as Above,

R34 GTR GETRAG GEARBOX Needs Rebuild cause there is a Light Grind sometimes in 5 to 6th gear, Syncromesh .

All the rest the gearbox is still in perfect order done 35.000 km on the ODO.

Comes with Bellhousing,Gearbox, and Transfer Box

Can be Shipped anywhere but keep it mind it is a heavy Item.

Asking Price is 3500

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I want one of these but did not relise they were this much!! Good luck with the sale though :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
I payed 2k for mine about a year ago... Thats the normal going rate for good condition R34 GTR 6-speed Getrag...:wavey:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
But its got worn Syncromesh, how much is that to fix? Just wondering because id like this.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
the going price for a complete r34 box in need of the syncro fixed is around £1200.

£3500ono for a damaged gearbox sorry buddy but you are day dreaming:lamer:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
seen the thread and thought i will buy that for a spare and rebuild it.

Surely you mean £350 not £3500 as it needs a rebuild? I payed less than that for my new box.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Must be a very special broken/in need of a rebuild R34 box for £3500.

£350 me thinks aswell.

Where are you located and where is this gearbox located aswell??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
3500 EURO that is.. and them gearbox or going 5500+ new here and 3500 damaged ..

Spare parts is 400 euro and Labour 450 for rebuild

greetz

UK marked killing it for us ;-)

R34 GTR 2001 skylines a year ago where +40.000 euro now due to the pound beeing only 50 % of what is was R34 GTR's tend to go for 23 tot 25.000 euro...

Still in japan they go verry verry high!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
sold? if you can shift broken boxes like that i have one for sale for 3500 euro also. If you can sell it for me i will give you 30% of what it sells for.

Where are you so i can take shipping costs into account?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I sold the gearbox FIXED for 3200 euro gentlemen! already had the spareparts sitting around for a year.
just never got in to fixing it and was planning in doing it either as i already talked with Steve at RB about swapping it in for a OSGIKEN R33 box.

I fixed SEAGULLS GETRAG also a month ago.

nothing insane hard in it. just didn't realy had/have the time. but I sold it with no hurry to deliver so i can fix it whenever i have the time.

don't start taking colclusions before you now all the facts.

Typical to the GTR forum thow. ;-)

Been here for quit some time and dealt with quit some people.

I can't help it that in the UK everything is for grabs... here people still pay vallue for money

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
how is it value for money at 3.2k? and you did not say that you would fix it or that spare parts were coming with it at that price. So IF you had said this at the start and told us all the facts, maybe you would have got a different response. Not really our problem though if you like to rip each other off on the main land :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts