GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is running the Ikeya formula parts?

I’m thinking of going for their entire setup.

It would be good to hear any pros and cons?

Thanks

Nick.

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
I was considering them but was advises they would need checking to make sure everything is within the desired alignment etc. So potentially just going to stick to some Nismo & Hardrace parts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was considering them but was advises they would need checking to make sure everything is within the desired alignment etc. So potentially just going to stick to some Nismo & Hardrace parts
Yeah I have someone for that.

I just need to know more about the to be honest.

I may just take the plunge anyway.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sure I read on here they are not very resistant to corrosion, though no direct experience myself.
Yeah for road use you will need to use rubber boots.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My entire front end is ikeya formula, on an R32 though...

Parts are fantastic quality, very heavy duty for confident track abuse. Painted finish also looked very good.

Yes, everything needs setting up, but that is the whole point of them. You have very adjustable camber and caster, as well as roll centre correction. Critically you can achieve the high levels of camber that you need for track work but you maintain strong upper links.

There is a noticeable increase in ride harshness with ikeya, probably due to tension rods. Depends what you use your car for.

Hope that helps a little.

·
Vendor
245 Posts
Hi Nick,

Happy to help out with this one if you are interested. We supply Ikeya Formula parts directly from source , will be happy to get them in for you mate give me a shout anytime :)

Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts