GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Merry Christmas everybody,wondering could anyone point me in the right direction as to where to buy a nismo bonnet vent from.Not looking for a bonnet.Need a vent.
Dont need a fitter or painter, dont mind the hassle involved in fitting,just want to be told where i can buy nismo bonnet vent for r34 gtr.
in the UK.

Thanks guys,hope someone can direct me.
Also Happy new year aswell.

Fibre glass :flame:

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nismo vent

If other members have any other info on r34 gtr nismo vent would be appreciated. :flame:

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
dont spoil a good bonnet BUY A PROPER NISMO BONNET :bowdown1: nothing else comes close:wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I didn't have the heart to say it!!!

But at least its better coming from you as you have first hand experience!!

Should be getting mine soon......!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
If you're after one for weight reduction for racing then you're best off getting someone to make you a thin carbon fibre one - just a few sheets thick. Fasten it down with bonnet pins and yes, it'll flap around like crazy when you're driving but it'll be dead light, cover the engine adequately and allow all the extra airflow that you're after :)

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the info

Im in touch with Gary at the moment, Hopefully after New year he,l have one for me.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
j77had - I don't know if this is any good to you. Just spotted it

Sunline Racing list a FRP vent for the R34, which is priced at around 20,000JPY, and looking at the pic for that price it "must" be just the vent!!

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That vent looks good

Thanks Virdee, GTR RICH l like that vent.real neat.

Thanks guys for puttin in the effort much appreciated. :flame:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts