GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,I have used the search function and non of the threads has answered what I needed to know, I recently brought a Nismo coppermix twin plate for the 34 GTR from a private seller with the part number of 3002B-RSR48

Im aware that it has a dual mass flywheel,the Nismo one that came with my kit looked like a normal flywheel with a very tall base which I thought it was all normal due to the replacement to a single mass(looks like 12310-RSR41),until I saw the other Nismo flywheel they had on RHD and a few other sites with a part number of (1231C-RSR48),it looked completely different to the one I have,it looked like it had a double ring gear on it which made me very confused. :confused::confused:

So hopefully if any of you guys has fitted one of these to your 34 GTR,let me know if I have got the right one or not. :runaway:

Or did they change to different flywheel after ? Or the (12310-RSR41) works with both single & twin plate nismo clutch ?? :runaway:

Sorry for all the part numbers,I couldnt post pictures or any links.

Any help are much appreciated,thank you.
Thank you. :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
i don't think the same flywheel will work with both (single,twin) but am no expert.
i only saying this because wend i both mine brown new it did come wit is own flywheel and release bearing.
i assume if it comes in one complete kit for the twin plate it won't be able to mix.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't think the same flywheel will work with both (single,twin) but am no expert.
i only saying this because wend i both mine brown new it did come wit is own flywheel and release bearing.
i assume if it comes in one complete kit for the twin plate it won't be able to mix.
Yes I was thinking its quite impossible for 1 same flywheel to work with both single and twin plate.
The kit I got is brand new and all bolted up together with new bearings etc...

Do you remember what your flywheel was like ?
Normal ring gear looking or the double ring gear weird looking thing.

·
Registered
947 Posts
i don't remember TBH with you but mine is out of the car anyway if i got the time tomorrow i can take some pictures and post them here :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts