·
Super Moderator
15,888 Posts
Yes chap we know, it's about the fourth time it's been posted.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
560 Posts
I know.:clap:
You bought it then? Well done if you did.

:bawling:

i thought the price would have gone well over 1900 so i didnt bid

i was willing to bid up to 2250 :bawling:
I reckon it would have done double that a few years ago when R34s were worth a lot more.

Another badly timed plate in that Auction was ARO5A - which went for £400. I suspect SEAT UK might have paid a bit more than that if they still sold them!

·
Super Moderator
15,888 Posts
:cool:

I had a strict limit, it came in well under - went for a lot cheaper than I thought!
Agree it was badly timed by the DVLA, two or three years ago they might've got £5K plus.

Ha, their loss.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
15,888 Posts
Not really, particularly for one so well suited. Depends what you like to spend your money on.:runaway:

R35GTR went for around £5K...

·
Super Moderator
15,888 Posts
Matty gets a slap.:smokin:

Claim what Clint Thrust? ...:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
3,995 Posts
Congrats Toni a great plate!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Well done T!!!

As you probably know, i am a great fan of fancy plates, much to the dislike of many on here who have `abused` me in the past for my collection. My thing is name plates as in plates that make up a word.
Anyway, congrats on a super one. Had i still been driving a GTR it would have been a plate i would have given my right arm for.
Enjoy and congrats again,
jas.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
PS. The sickening thing for me was that i set a limit to the/ my agent/ representitive for NOT 510W ........without calling he watched it go for £250 above my limit!!!! wish he had called.......better still, wish i could have attended or been able to be on the end of the phone so the agent could have asked.....gutted!

·
Super Moderator
15,888 Posts
You should have done a telephone bid, that's what I did.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts