GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to know, I've keep all my Oem parts, twin turo set up, exhaust, steering wheel and wheels but I dont think I'll ever put them back on so I''m not sure if their worth holding on too for the future or just sell them.

What do yous think??

NOT A FOR SALE AD!!

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
As above; if you have the space to store aforementioned parts; then keep them to one side. Someone at some point may well need said parts; so sell then if you feel the price is right.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Slightly different situation for me being a 33 GTR owner, but I'm buying old & new bits to make my car more OEM (apart from that god awful steering wheel!) rather than less! I like an OEM+ car. I think it'd be a very good investment to keep hold of standard bits, part prices are rising and more people are seeing the value of a more 'original' car rather than a monster single turbo car with everything that makes it a GTR, torn out.

Horses for courses and all that... :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advise guys, I'll probably keep hold of my parts in the garage forever lol, I think its 50/50 whether someone wants a oem car or a tuned one in my opinion, I actually prefer how my car drives now compared to when it was stock though!!

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts