GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
r34 gtt wiv r34 gtr parts

hi everyone, got the gtt back now full gtr front end now on - bonnet,bumper wiv front lip & difuser, wings and gtr rear spoiler, looks cool but it took loads of messing on to get it done. extras needed - inner wing runnes, bonnet pins, as the catch is no where near, but im gonna do a mod on that to make it fit also there is a part that fits into the top of the front bumper to strenthen it, and the gtt front bar needs modding (cutting some out.) you also need to get at least 18inch alloys as 17 look tiny now. i just need to get the rear wings/arches now to finish the look. any idea how these bolt on? or do they just sit over gtt rear wings? anyway i hopes this helps and it proves it can be done. im very happy wiv it :chuckle: cheers marty.

·
Registered
76 Posts
and forgot to mention you will need bonnet hinges for r34 gtr bonnet and the inner wheel arch liners now dont fit. so i think it will be the same on the rear too. i'll let ya no when ive done it, cheers marty.

·
Registered
71 Posts
r34 gtr parts on a gtt

hi everone be way for a week so just catching up with this
yer the bonnet hinges are diffrent you need gtr ones, the bonnet catch is the same but the bracket is diffrent but it only cost £32.02 from nissan
the inner wheel liners are expensive about £270 a side you can move gtt ones over and re fix them, with the rears wings you all so need rear light covers there diffrent to the gtr ones and the rear bumper very expensive £1475.00 new.

·
Registered
71 Posts
r34 gtr parts on r34gtt

hi cardiff r33
got lot s of pics of mine at diffrent stages of the conversion but not sure how to post them, yet .

·
Registered
76 Posts
r34 gtr parts on r34 gtt.

hia elvis p, you say the bonnet catch is the same but the bracket is diffrent, this is the prob im having wiv mine. have ya got the part number for the bracket plz mate? ;) cheers marty.

·
Registered
71 Posts
r34 gtr parts on r34gtt

hia white knight, yes had the same prob , brought the bracket, bolted the
catch on and the bonnet locked first time.
here you go (stay-hood lock n62550aa400 ) was £32.02 inc vat one of the cheeper bits

·
Registered
4 Posts
theres a company down here in australia who make GTR parts for non GTRs.
they called East Bear.

anyone heard of em?

they made a GTR replica out of a 34 sedan.

and believe it or not this is a GTT

more pics and info including price can be found here
Powerplay Imports

just let the pics load and scroll down :)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts