GTR Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Im no expert and this maybe a stupid question (prob because im only entering the land of skyline nxt week by collecting a GTT) but, the gtr splitter must not fit the gtt bumper as standard, is this why you need to change the wings and bonnet? or you just changin the wings and bonnet for the full wide bodied gtr look?:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Im no expert and this maybe a stupid question (prob because im only entering the land of skyline nxt week by collecting a GTT) but, the gtr splitter must not fit the gtt bumper as standard, is this why you need to change the wings and bonnet? or you just changin the wings and bonnet for the full wide bodied gtr look?:confused:
you cant fit the gtr bumper or bonnett without fitting the gtr front wings:thumbsup:

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
I have seen some bumpers done with out the front wings fitted but it dont look right and cant be a very good fit as the gtr is fatter .Whatever you choose get the rear arches done as well ,it will look so much better .The GTT looks too thin and odd with just the front end blown out and leaving the back arches skinny imo.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi all, mines a r34 gtt/gtr Hybrid consisting of orignal gtr front bumper,front wings,carbon front spoiler/diffuser,carbon bonnet,carbon rear spoiler and soon to be added gtr rear wings (when i have the money!) and orignal gtt nismo side skirts and nismo rear bumper. all put together it looks really cool and a bit different to most! cardiff carnt wait to c ya car bro. cheers marty.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think ya miss understood me, wil the aftermaket gtr carbon front splitter fit the gtt without a bumper change?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts