GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you would all like to hear it from an Importer as is keeps poping up from time to time,

R34 GTR registration is possible, and just to prove it, Today we bought a nice R34 GTR Vspec II from Zele International.

Sorry modz if this is the wrong thing to post, but I thought It would finish the "can R34 GTRs be registered or or not in EU" I know it helps my marketing etc, but I thought its good news for members to know from an importer that is 100% possible.

Please remove if not suitable.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Well not in France, I'm affraid
A few persons are in the process of registering GTRs in France but it looks like nearly impossible

·
6,821 Posts
Well the EU has not only one country . . . and I only know Germany as R34 friendly.:)

Nice purchase by the way:smokin:

·
Registered
947 Posts

holland to, 3 direct r34 imports from japan , whe can even sell the car tax free , after its registerd in holland , so no local taxes on the car 22% luxery car tax

ps; whe is not mee but all dutch citzens

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Sweden, Norway, Denmark is _rather_ easy to register a car awell as in Finland however Sweden is the only country out of those where the import tax isn´t horrendous. :) The laws in Norway is a bit special but it is possible.

/P

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is good news DRAGandDRIFT. You may be able to make my dream come true when I'm ready to buy my 34 [though that's gonna be a year away]. I soooo want an R34 GTR VspecII from Zele, and now I know people how can bring them in.

You got pics, spec and cost of your new buy dude?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.