GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Engineroom and the paarts in the trunk look better then standart,because now they are clean,on my gtr,they are so dirty,i cant get those areas clean,there is the same dirt then in the pics from the repair story.

The company who did this repair did a high class job:bowdown1:

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
WOW, thats a first class repair. Shell integrity's gotta be the same, if not better than when it rolled out of the Nissan plant. Full marks to those guy's.

:clap: :clap:

TT

·
Registered
192 Posts
R34

I think it's a very good idea to show as much info as possible when repairing a damaged car. If i were looking to buy a car that had been damaged,and the owner showed me the photo's of before ,during and after especially to that quality then i would have no problems in purchasing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Clever stuff, looks like they new what they were doing with the paint too, bayside blue is a 3 stage paint system and trying to match up panels is hard work, my painter hated me after i took my car to him to have some stone chips sorted!:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.