GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of R34 GTR rims for sale, not standard colour but in excellent condition with no kerbing at all and would look very nice on any colour car except gold :D, there are a couple of tiny marks but as you can see from the pics they are in really nice condition. I have some higer res piccies if needed.

Size incase anyone doesn't know is 9x18 offset 30

These are for sale at £1250 no offers, I have some worn 245/40/18 F1's which can go with the rims for free but 2 are illegal

·
Registered
870 Posts
I have put a link onto SXOC for you Pete:)

They look sweet on a 200SX:smokin:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daylight shot, this is the worst rim of the 4, with just a little mark on the top of the rim from the tyre machine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wheels and tyres

may be intrested in these wheels have they been professionally refurbished or just repainted

what is the lowest you will take for these wheels pm me i am only up the road in chorley

steve

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve, they have had a top job done on them, I cannot see any signs of a refurb due to damage ie filler etc, if you want to pop down or even meet up to have a proper look you are most welcome...I will Pm you my phone number to discuss

Pete

·
Banned
2 Posts
Hi all:smokin:
Talking of rims, If anybody wants any One of a kind wheels for there ride then send me a mail and it can be aranged
#1 Have a big lump of cash at the ready
#2 send design of your choice
#3 select size and weather you want chrome, powder coat, or just super gloss polished

Bobs your dog
And one hot set of wheels
by the way any size up to 26":cool:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Looking good i must say, have been keeping tabs on this as im after a set of new rims, for my R33, and agree with a previous thread that they would look good on a midnight purple '33.......

out of interest, and please PM if preffered, would you be willing to budge o price?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
ZedX said:
Why on earth have you painted them gold :( :( :(
:rolleyes:
SOMEONE WITH TASTE lol said:

Hmm maybe he did it because they look really really good in gold ??
I dont understand why people that dont have any interest in a sale put negative comments on - WHATS THE POINT ????

BTT for a nice set of rims :p :p :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts