GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....anyone know anywhere that sells these on a regualr basis ?

are they THAT hard to get hold of ?

I'm willing to pay good money for em, got the cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Seen one set go on here....just missed out on them....

Saw another set go on ebay....got sniped !

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I think I was behind you Steve in the queue for the last set that Dave got ! Curse you BT Openworld for messing my broadband up that day :'(

Hmmmmm.....dunno what to do....I had re-trimmed Courbeau seats in my last car, they were nice but I really want the original R34 ones ya know...funny I know but I just want em.

I am willing to pay top money for em !

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the Bride seats I like are 550 each....then you got the subframes which seem to be at least 100 each....So 1200 ?!?

Ben (if your reading this) you sure you cant convince your old man that his seats are [email protected] and he should change em ? ;)

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arrrhhhh they're so nice dave....why on earth do you want to sell them, why not keep them and flog the R34 seats to me ? hehehe....what do you mean sod off ;)

What subframes you got on those buckets, geeeez they look deep !

Not really after buckets though, plus I want to get a whole re-trim done.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
LOL! love that Office chair, *ponders*....nah, id start rolling about thinging im still in a GTR :p and making silly noises around the home and office...WHAT dont look at me like youve never thought about it...:D

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
LOL! love that Office chair, *ponders*....nah, id start rolling about thinging im still in a GTR :p and making silly noises around the home and office...WHAT dont look at me like youve never thought about it...:D
I was abit confused by your comment until i looked further into the web page.
Got to say in a GTR they would be superb, but the office one did look totally cack:chuckle:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Dont forget the Takata harness, safety is everything!!!
I could imagine that chair at my work, would be so tempted
to bring the helmet and gloves and just sit there to see
everyone's expressions :squintdan

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
:D haha im sure the people that know me wouldnt find it strange at all :p

When i worked late we had wheelie chair drag races...1BMP i didnt end up working there long :p place went bust, too many insurance claims and stolen vehicles!!! damn chair theives...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.