GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody!

I was dreaming about my R34 GTR (which should have arrived last week) and I found out that it should come with TV functionality. I have seen it on some Swedish / English Skylines but I never asked the owner how it works.

I could not find any videos on it.
Download Mobdro app now free.
Now I ask you, does anyone really use it? Does it work outside Japan? and I have heard that Skylines equipped with TV functions also have DVD functions, is that true?
Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
AFAIK, All R43 MFDs will accept an auxiliary composite video input with a special cable, although some don't have the provision for a "TV" button (which should really be called the "AUX" button.) You can feed it a composite video signal from anything; a TV receiver, a DVD player, etc. The TV function requires a receiver to be installed in the car. The stock (Clarion?) receiver probably only works in Japan, on the 1seg digital broadcast standard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody!

I was dreaming about my R34 GTR (which should have arrived last week) and I found out that it should come with TV functionality. I have seen it on some Swedish / English Skylines but I never asked the owner how it works.

I could not find any videos on it.
Download Mobdro app now free.
Now I ask you, does anyone really use it? Does it work outside Japan? and I have heard that Skylines equipped with TV functions also have DVD functions, is that true?
Thanks!
Whats the purpose of this app is it good to replace netfluix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts