GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love both of these cars , after driving the 35 I really really want one but the thought that I may not get the chance to buy the nur again in a very long time gets me.thinking,

Am torn between the two, which one would u go for

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Would be an R35 for me and very surprised you haven't purchased one yet?

Or go for the NUR as a collector not to be used for years.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Get the Nur because you know as well as I that you'll be selling either within 6 months lol

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know what your saying guys,

I know for out and out performance, its the 35, the whole package in unreal, its a lot newer and will spank pretty much everything on the road.

the nur is very rare and they don't come up every day , and imo looks better than a 35. on the other hand ive had a few 34s ,

will be having a long hard think about this,

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If your not going to be keeping it, there is no point what so ever getting a NUR.

the thing is mate even my personal cars I change after a few months, would probably keep the 35 for around a year, then move onto and try something different.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I think the r34 looks better than the 35, the 35 is a much better car in every way but the 35 will loose money and the r34 won't and you see a lot less of the 34. Hard decision I think if you drive both you will probly buy the 35

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
more importantly, if there is a Nur available, someone else deserves to be able to buy it if you don't!!

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've made up my mind ... I think

Although the 34 but is a dream car I just need to get the 35 ,the time has come for this .

And at some point get back in a 34.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Get the R35, get it out of your system.

I've done that. R34 NUR for me all day.
+1

I have to say i like the 35 but with all the electronics i got bored easily, plus having seen so many around i thought why not be different.

And oh my different was an understatement the amount of attention the 34 gets around town, Motorways compared to 35's is unreal.

I think after a month maybe 6months you'll be back in a 34, If i were in your position the NUR has to be the choice i would make as it may never come up again, 35's you can pick up all day long.

·
Registered
26,755 Posts
totally depends on what you want it for.

you say you change it every few months, so very little point buying a Nur, unless you just plan to sell it on and mark up.

Nurs are rare & kept in stock form command good money (over and above most 35s)

35s however are much better as a daily car, transmissions, easy of driving etc

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Go with the nur, r35's are common as muck :)
Hey steady on ol chap !!!! :eek:

The best way out of this delema is to do what i have done and own one of each, but not a horrible R34 or R32 !!! Nur or no Nur !!!:bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts