GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you already know i have been mulling over the idea for a while now, but have managed to repeatedly talk myself out of it, up until now that is. So here goes.

I rarely drove the car as it was, but after the birth of our second child in mid-November sadly I have found I get to use it even less as We use our other cars as they are baby seat/pram friendly.

I have owned the car for just over 18 months. It was personally imported on my behalf by my brother-in-law who runs his own import business. We spent 2 months looking for what I considered to be " The right one ", and when we came across this one, I knew that it was what I had been holding out for.

The car is a 1999 R34 GTR V SPEC finished in Bayside Blue. The condition of which is truely outstanding. When imported, just over 18 months ago, the car had covered 71000 km (approx 44000 mls) Supported with Mileage check and verification certificate. Since then I have covered just over 4000 Miles.

The details are as follows;

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V SPEC
Bayside Blue
1999 T Reg once my personal plate is removed
Z tune front bumper
Nismo Intercooler
Nismo side skirts
Nismo rear spats
Nismo front clear indicators

Apexi ECU
Apexi Power FC commander
Blitz Boost Controller

Turbo timer

SIGMA Category 1 Alarm with Central locking interface

After market oil cooler
Twin plate clutch
Kakimoto Racing titanium tip exhaust and de cat pipe
Up rated front disc/pads
HKS Mushroom filters

The wheels are 18" Rays TE37 finished in bronze and covered in Toyo Proxy T1R rubber. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tyres have covered around 3000 mls, and so have lots of tread.
Wheels have new Rays Blue lightweight wheel nuts with matching locking nuts.

Sony CD head unit fold down face.

Imported in May 2008 and SVA tested and Registered in June 2008

Apexi ECU fitted by Rising Sun together with a full cambelt kit and service before use in the UK. Rolling road Tuned by Rising Sun for reliablity not maximum power and on Standard Unleaded Rolling Run Print shows maximum power of 390BHP.

Oil and filter changed every six months since.

Standard Exhaust and cat replaced with Kakimoto Racing and de cat pipe 10/09 by MGT Racing Oil change by them as well and Dynapack Power Run print available showing 342BHP at rear hubs at .9 bar. Boost could easily be increased to 1.1 bar and should see results arround 400BHP mark.

Currently MOT'd to June 2010 I will put 12 months MOT on it upon sale if required, and currently there is 10 months road tax left. I would much prefer to sell to an enthusiast on this forum, and so have decided to run the ad solely on here for a few weeks. After this time i will advertise it elsewhere.
Please do not hesitate to PM me for any further details, or if you would prefer you can call me on 07776 247261. Asking price £24000 No interest in a PX

This was my ultimate car and a complete privillage to own I have maintained it regardless of cost and it will be a sad day seeing it go. It fully exceeded my expectations of what this epic supercar is all about.

Old Exhaust Fitted

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Wayne sorry to see your selling,on a side note i may know someone who's interested and i shall let them know about this as he is after a mint R34 GTR and this is nothing less than mint IMO,does the standard exhaust come with it?

edit - sorry he has ended up buying something else,this car is awesome anyway!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for bearing me in mind anyway Emil, and i appreciate your comment.
For everyone else, the standard exhaust/cat is included with the car.
Thanks, Wayne.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Whoa dude, didnt realise you were selling up:eek:

I can also say that this car is absoloutely stunning to see in the metal and probably one of the cleanest R34's around in possibly the best colour there is.

Good luck with the sale Wayne.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoa dude, didnt realise you were selling up:eek:

I can also say that this car is absoloutely stunning to see in the metal and probably one of the cleanest R34's around in possibly the best colour there is.

Good luck with the sale Wayne.
Hi Jags, thanks for your kind comments your a true gent.
As gutted as i will be, i know that this is the right thing to do. There is no point having a car just sat there because i love it- I want something that, as a family, we can all enjoy. Give it a couple of years and i'll be back in the fold!!
Some of you guys have PM'd me requesting pics of engine bay and interior.
Bear with me and i will endeavour to post them up shortly.
Cheers Wayne.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As requested pictures of interior and engine bay. In reply to the various PM's I looked long and hard for this car both in Japan and UK until I found this one. I wanted an ultra clean one without many modifications and what has been done is subtle and leaves loads of scope if anyone wants to uprate it further. For any one seriously interested a viewing is recomended and any inspection is welcome.

Cheers

Wayne

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was over at MGT Racing today and the guys there informed me of the following ;
The clutch is Exedy and looks pretty new.
The oil cooler is a HKS one.
The front discs are Project MU, accompanied by high compound race pads. Not sure of the make of the pads- all i know is that they are very good.

Thanks to Mark and Garth at MGT Racing, they are a top pair of guys who are very knowledgeable, who come highly recommended.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Wayne, looking at the interior pic it also looks like your MFD has the nismo upgrade with the extra features!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Is it sold?! Since its for sale here in the netherlands ... :) for a amazing 29.950 euros .. thats around (29,950.00 EUR=26,482.05 GBP) price is including Dutch plate's ..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dear I'm french, My name is Valéry and I am very interested by your car. My passion is japan car's. I have 2 supra mk4 uk model that I have bought in england last year. At the moment I search a skyline R34GTR.

Thanks to contact me by mail : [email protected]

Best Regards

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dear I'm french, My name is Valéry and I am very interested by your car. My passion is japan car's. I have 2 supra mk4 uk model that I have bought in england last year. At the moment I search a skyline R34GTR.

Thanks to contact me by mail : [email protected]

Best Regards
Hi Val, sent you an email.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Aah, well someone has it for sale in the netherlands for 26k£ incl dutch plates.. I wonder how he can afford the shipping, MOT.. Plates for just 2k and make a profit :eek:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts