GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my stunning R34 GTR V-spec. Finished in the best colour.

Extras include

Apexi Power FC running 1.2 bar boost
Cusco Zero 2 suspension
Hks Super Drager 2
Carbonetic clutch
High flow induction kits
Advan RS 19inch alloys wrapped in BRAND NEW Falken Tyres
K sport big brake kit
Nismo 320kph white dials
Omori gauges
Clifford alarm with tracker
HKS timing belt
approx. 46k miles
2 uk owners

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
looks great! you forgot to add a price...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Superb looking car, I was fourtunate enough to see it today and it really looks stunning, excellent bodywork for what is now a 13 year old car!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Considering how long it's took you to sell this beautiful example of an R34, I don't feel so bad about how long it's taking me to sell my DC5 now.

Is it staying in the UK?

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes it is mate, don't worry mate if the car is quality then it will always eventually sell to the right buyer.

with mine I had someone leave a deposit first , who then couldn't get the money together.

then I had people who wanted the car but then had to sell their cars first, or then their couldn't get permission from their mrs etc .

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
don't worry mate if the car is quality then it will always eventually sell to the right buyer.
True Say..

then I had people who wanted the car but then had to sell their cars first, or then their couldn't get permission from their mrs etc .
HAhaha That's just Classic!!!

1 Lucky owner stunning Example! Bet you will miss it....

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im missing it already mate, even though I hardly got the chance to drive it, to be honest I actually did spend more time cleaning/ polishing/waxing etc it than I did drive it.

now I think its time for a 35, although I fear it will maybe not have the magic of a 34.

·
Registered
743 Posts

great looking car ,i was looking for one just like that last year ,if only.......:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts