GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys (and maybe girls ^^)

it's time for me to sell my loved 2001 R34 GTR V-Spec UK Spec she's around 65000 miles actually. this car is well known and is on the Duke DVD about Skyline GTR

lots lots of goodies on it really, nice specs. it's registered in France actually.

RB26DETT 2.6l
OEM pistons and rods checked
ACL Bearings
N1 oil pump
Trust extented oil pan
HKS V-Cam step 0 type A 248° with exhaust 264° HKS cam shaft
1.2mm TOMEI headgasket
HKS GT-SS turbos
HKS elbows
Mine's downpipe
Blitz Nur Spec cat back
HKS intercoller pipes
HKS type R intercooler
OEM airbox with HKS filter and Nismo air guide
HKS airflowmeter delete kit
550cc HKS injectors
Nismo pressure regulator
HKS injector rail
complete Aeroquip fuel lines
Nismo fuel pump
Nismo engine radiator
Nismo oil cooler kit
Nismo Gearbox cooler kit
Nismo transfer box cooler kit
Splitfire coils kit
NGK Racing plugs
EXEDY triple discs carbon clutch
NISMO engine and gearbox mounts
HKS drive belt
ATI damper
HKS F Con ecu

R33 front and rear diffs for shorter final ratio

AP Racing 362mm front brake kit
PAGID RS29 front and rears pads
NISMO brake lines

VOLK RACING TE37 10.5x18 ET15 wheels with 295/35 R 18 ADVAN AD08 tyres

ELITETECH front upper adjustable camber links
CUSCO frnt and rear anti roll bars

NISMO Z-Tune rear complete circuit link kit and reinforcement kit

NITRON R3 coilovers kit with 3 spring sets to adjust them as you need

NISMO R-Tune front bumper
NISMO LED rear lights
NISMO front and lateral indicator lights

NISMO white gauge cluster
leather UK Spec seats
NISMO MFD

and lot more i forget

all services are done. nothing to do

this is my pride and joy and i really don't want to sell it . lots of really good and rare parts on it.

my price is 45000 Euros for european buyers. i don't know if this car can be re registered but i can't see why not.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, Can we have a bit more information please. How long have you owned it. How many owners.Where has it been serviced. What is the mileage and anything else useful. Thank you

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Can we have a bit more information please. How long have you owned it. How many owners.Where has it been serviced. What is the mileage and anything else useful. Thank you
i own this car for 4 years now. i've done lots of work myself as i own a garage here in France

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
Lovely looking car.

Think 45000 euros is about £37k?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think this is quite good offer. I saw few times on mobile.de offers for 50k euro+ for R34's with nice mods and without suspicious history. I would be definitely interested if I didn't buy mine :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great car, in great condition and spec. I would like to buy such a car but not at this price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great car, in great condition and spec. I would like to buy such a car but not at this price. Good luck with the sale.

just try to find a rust free standart R34 GTR V Spec UK limited edition and add all the nice, rare and only quality parts i put on this car... then tell me how much she cost you to build. :nervous:

i can remove parts from it to lower the price but it would be really a pleasure to sell it as it is for me because it's really fast on track and looks awesome :cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
just try to find a rust free standart R34 GTR V Spec UK limited edition and add all the nice, rare and only quality parts i put on this car... then tell me how much she cost you to build. :nervous:

i can remove parts from it to lower the price but it would be really a pleasure to sell it as it is for me because it's really fast on track and looks awesome :cool:
Tuning isn't an investment. You cannot expect to make the money back when selling the car - the world doesn't work that way. And if someone doesn't have to money there's hardly anything they can do :/

Great looking car btw.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tuning isn't an investment. You cannot expect to make the money back when selling the car - the world doesn't work that way. And if someone doesn't have to money there's hardly anything they can do :/

Great looking car btw.
so you want me to sell it the same price as a standart one?! :nervous:

i know aftermarket parts aren't an investment... and i don't try to make my money back.... but don't try to tell me my car worth the same as a standart one... ;)

and i'm not here to receive lessons about selling a car... :blahblah:

·
Registered
274 Posts

Great looking car btw.
A well spec'd car will always be more desirable and thus worth more money than a standard car, IF that's what the buyer is after. Buying a car already "tuned" offers a great saving over buying standard and doing it yourself.

Good looking car mate and a good price, best of luck with the sale.

Ricky

·
Registered
64 Posts
so you want me to sell it the same price as a standart one?! :nervous:

i know aftermarket parts aren't an investment... and i don't try to make my money back.... but don't try to tell me my car worth the same as a standart one... ;)

and i'm not here to receive lessons about selling a car... :blahblah:
Easy mate.
I just wanted to point out arguing that car costs X and parts cost Y isn't entirely sensible as you won't get exactly X+Y back. And of course modded car is worth more than standard. I never said it isn't.
I want you to sell the car for whatever money will satisfy you. GLWS.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Very nice clean car and well priced

1 - 20 of 49 Posts