GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I may have found my next project and returning to V8's with Superchargers. I have owned this car since July 2001, and the car was registerd as new in the UK in July 2000. It has not been used in Japan and so only has UK history.

The spec list below via the link and pictures speak for themselves.

The car oils are changed every 3000 miles or 6 months

1.Engine oil is always Mobil 1 5W40 for winter and Castrol RS 0W40 for summer (both fully synthetic)
2.Diffs have Lucas 75/90 fully synthetic
3.Getrag box is Lucas 75/90 fully synthetic
4.Transfer box is Lucas Racing ATF semi-synthetic
5.Engine Oil filter is always US spec K+N Gold

The car has done 29000 miles (28000 on original 180 clocks and 1000 on Nismo 320 clocks).

MOT to July 2007
Tax to 10.2006

Mapped to UK 99 RON fuel

Fully serviced at my garage regardless of cost as well as the mods done

Estimated running 500bhp.

Original Silver Skyline car cover included
No marks on ther interior

Sabelt 3" racing harness with quick release harness(4 point) fitted to drivers side in blue - FIA to 2010

Private plate with car (P13 SKY) PIE in the SKY is sold to UK buyer

If the right price is agreed, then the front bumper and splitter will be re-sprayed in original Nissan QM1 white paint (I have an original 1 litre left of Nissan batch paint) to get rid of any stone chips.

The car is spotless, only pointer is that last year the passengers side rear quarter panel and rear bumper was replaced by a Nissan main dealer due to an accident but the work is so good that you cannot see where it has been done. This will come up on a HPI check I am sure as it was an insurance claim.

If it were not for this new project, the car would not be up for sale, but this is not my end of Skyline ownership - lets see what a US V8 and a supercharger can do as compared to a straight 6 and 2 turbo's.

The price I feel for this should be £35,000.00 so please PM me if there is any interest since I am in no real rush to sell her.

Nik

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
If it wasn't written off it wouldn't appear on the HPI check I don't think mate. Great price for a great car, so here's a free bump :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Durzel said:
If it wasn't written off it wouldn't appear on the HPI check I don't think mate. Great price for a great car, so here's a free bump :)
HPI basic check would be clear but a Gold or Platinum HPI would reveal any accident damage that was repaired and paid for by the insurance.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I cannot believe you are selling Nik! This car is probably the most pampered car I have ever come across and a fantastic buy for someone at £35K. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
728 Posts
COSSYCam said:
HPI basic check would be clear but a Gold or Platinum HPI would reveal any accident damage that was repaired and paid for by the insurance.
Not always, sometimes accident damage never shows up. Nice sounding car anyway, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just thought I would put in about the damage since I want to be 100% upfront about the car. The panel and bumper were replaced at my request rather than being pushed out and repaired. I had to pay the extra over and above what the insurance company were prepared to pay out.

There was no other damage to the structure of the car or any other components and certainly does not affect the car in any way.

This car needs to go to a good home to someone who will use it more than me and make full use of the mods.

The thing is that this car is immaculate inside and out and has been looked after like a baby and drives really well (even with the hard suspension and being lowered).

My new project awaits.

I may consider taking in an R33 GTR v-spec in part ex, but not 100% sure about this.

Nik

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
This car really has to be seen to be beleived just how nice an example it is.
Im gutted to see you sell this Nik.:bawling:
This should sell straight away.:cool:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Everyone knows what a fantastic car this is.
Fine looks, with so much attention payed to its finest detail, and an engine that has had one of the most cared for and detailed re-builds going.

Good luck Nik, sad to see it go.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Can't believe this. Had to just check it was your username!!! and not some other Nik!!!

Man makes me feel a bit apprehensive hanging onto my R34!!! Am i missing out on something....!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the kind comments on the car - those who know it and have seen it, know just how good condition it is and the quality of the modifications.

Original Car mats are included (5 in the set)
Climate control was serviced and re-gassed in July 2006
Clarion 6 disc multi changer in the boot
Speakers replaced with Kenwood upgrades using original Nissan covers

One of only very few White R34 GTR v-specs in Europe and prehaps the only one that was sold as new in the UK?

Nik

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Someones going to get a bargain!!!

Can't believe it already hasn't been snapped up!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts