GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I actually really like that spoiler. Well done on finding one and restoring it.
The cage looks good to
Hello,
I will sell the spoiler, i would like to put the original :) the cage is nice, i will keep it. The only problem is i can't put the rear seat when the roll cage is in the car.

Registered
@Julien.s where you from on France? Got a known french guy i meet on instagram that is a very knowledge r34 enthusiast as he had few r34 gtrs and he is a tuning maper and did few r34 ecu maps on gtt and gtr he works on Toulouse on a workshop called Evo-tech Performance and i want to go there to let him my own r34 to map

Im sure he can help you to found parts for your R34 and he is very helpful with doubts and questions, PM me and i give you more details!

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
@Julien.s where you from on France? Got a known french guy i meet on instagram that is a very knowledge r34 enthusiast as he had few r34 gtrs and he is a tuning maper and did few r34 ecu maps on gtt and gtr he works on Toulouse on a workshop called Evo-tech Performance and i want to go there to let him my own r34 to map

Im sure he can help you to found parts for your R34 and he is very helpful with doubts and questions, PM me and i give you more details!
For the moment I don't know anyone in France. I just know that in my city there is a person who has a gray r34 gtr (he is selling a front UK spec bumper and i am in touch with him) . And there is the GTR Import company not far from where I live. I will PM you :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #37
I would like to sell or exchange against genuine parts the following parts:

• carbon bonnet top secret
  • fiber front bumper top secret
  • side skirt Blitz left et right
  • spoiler Blitz

I do not know the prices so if someone can give me an Idea it will be really helpfull.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts