GTR Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Finally got some pics taken with the extra goodies on the car. I think that's a wrap for 2020.

The 2021 list is as follows
  • New ECU with Flex Tune capabilities
  • Fuel System for E85
  • RacePace Oil Cooler with ducting
  • Alcantara Roof Lining with Sun Visors
  • New OEM Front Lip
  • Nismo Cooler Piping

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
New year and these cars are still appreciating at a silly rate. A lot of them are being put into storage and hardly driven.

Mine, however, is being prepped for some night drags at Heathcote Dragway. I always had a few things I wanted to achieve with the car, one of them being a 10sec pass and then driving the car home.

I've ticked the 400wkw box, next up is the 10sec pass. Other plans include a trip to Bathurst with the GTR guys from Sydney, then a trip to Phillip Island Moto GP Circuit and Sandown Raceway. I also still want to crack 300kph and will need to look for a runway long enough to do this.

I also did a shoot with Kurtis from KFC Photography and got some really nice pics of the car. I don't have many shot directly from the front and it's probably my favourite angle

·
Registered
25 Posts
The bathurst cruises are always good fun. If the borders stay open maybe ill see you there this year ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
The bathurst cruises are always good fun. If the borders stay open maybe ill see you there this year ;)
I really hope travel will be allowed. I haven't seen your car since the day I bought mine actually, GTR Festival 2018. I'll try bring some Vic guys up with me, as not many of us have been to Bathurst.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really hope travel will be allowed. I haven't seen your car since the day I bought mine actually, GTR Festival 2018. I'll try bring some Vic guys up with me, as not many of us have been to Bathurst.
A few things have changed since then, just a few ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #167

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've ticked the 400wkw box, next up is the 10sec pass. Other plans include a trip to Bathurst with the GTR guys from Sydney, then a trip to Phillip Island Moto GP Circuit and Sandown Raceway. I also still want to crack 300kph and will need to look for a runway long enough to do this.
I really like the approach of ticking boxes with these cars.
Hint - if you have more power, the runway for 300 kph can be shorter :ROFLMAO:

For my own car the 300 kph is on the list as well.
Somewhat easier because if you have a nice stretch of autobahn, you can do it legally on the road, if traffic allows it.
Harder because I own a GTT, which needs some transmission/differential work to even get to those speeds.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts