GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES THEY ARE GOING! - THEY WILL GO FOR £1500 INCLUDING THE NEAR NEW RIDGESTONE RE040`S HOWEVER - A CHAP AT RANDS HATCH TWO WEEKS AGO OFFERED A SWAP FOR A SET OF GT1`S WHICH IS WHAT I WANT HOWEVER I CANT RECALL WHO IT WAS! - GET IN TOUCH PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
oh u you know i want em

dirk i want your wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mate don't pull my pants down twice in a month people will think were gay!

let me have em for £1300.00

done deal!

d

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Dirk Diggler said:
A CHAP AT RANDS HATCH TWO WEEKS AGO OFFERED A SWAP FOR A SET OF GT1`S WHICH IS WHAT I WANT HOWEVER I CANT RECALL WHO IT WAS! - GET IN TOUCH PLEASE!!!
I know who that chap is....! Andy, call me. :)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHEELS

AH!, I WANT 18'' WHEELS NOT 17'S, THAT CHAPS ARE 17'S ARE THEY PETER?

DAVE, GONNA TAKE HOME A NEW KEYBOARD TONIGHT, KEEP FORGETTING:(

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKEY DOKEY

COULDNT SWAP THEM AS THEY WERE 17'S AND ANOTHER OFFER TO SWAP WAS NO GOOD AS MY WHEELS NEED CLEANING SO HAVE NOW SOLD THEM UNDER PROTEST TO A HARASSING TIT CALLED DEVIL DAVE 666.

10 OUT OF 10 FOR PURCHASING HARASSMENT, CANT BELIEVE I SOLD THEM FOR £800 IN THE END:(

NEW WHEELS COME TO DADDY............

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
dirk should have called me i would have bitten your hand off for them at that price

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Disease Dave

don't you mean Andy!:( :D :p

Dave you will pay for this:p and for getting those wheels at that price when I wanted them!

Luke

·
Registered
466 Posts
and his fecking lying

Yer right i havn't given you 800 yet and you reckon that kite ain't gunno bounce!!!

u won't get nowt for them wheels!

Opp's shit don't read this post till after lunch friday!

Sir Stroud

anyway gary wouldn't want that luke down there with all them legions across his face ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I hate this poxy weather!

Can't wait to pick up them poxy wheels.

remember all Luke is also after some poxy wheels.

ohh well better get off this poxy computer.

d

poxy!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YES

ONLY JOKING, THEY DIDNT SELL FOR 800 QUID:D

JUST IN CASE EVERYONE IS WONDERING WHAT LUKE AND DAVE ARE ON ABOUT, LUKE CAUGHT A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE FROM DAVE, GLAD I DIDNT JOIN THE PARTY ALTHOUGH I HAD AN INVITE:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
comeon don't be shy!

dirk,

are u sure you didn't join in Dirky??

Always feel shafted after we meet :))))

d

1 - 17 of 17 Posts