GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says

just dropped them off at my bodyshop to get refurbished so if the buyer wants a specific color then that can be arranged for no extra cost deending on color

if not then they will be sold in standard color and in totally mint condition with center caps

£950 ono

will be happy to swap for R33 GTR wheels , 17's or 18's plus cash

thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah man , thats why i was selling the sparco's and enkeis coz i wanted to keep these but noe one was biting on the others so im fixing these and selling them on :(

would have looked awesome on the cef or the onevia

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
in white ( very bright white ) mint condition thanks to Tom and Chris and littleknocks just refurbing them as we speak

no pics as wheels still at littleknocks but u all know wat they look like so just mentally picture them in white

1k ono ( no tyres but might be able to organise some new coopers 235's at 80ish each )

will swap for 9.5 or 10j's ( 17's or 18's ) but must have an offset between - and +22

in surrey and my internet is down so call me on 07708 628700

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just trying to get some ... mihgt just photoshop a pic in the mean time to give ppl the idea of what they will look like.. will have reversed color GTR emblems in center caps to ( instead of black back front with white GT and red R its goin to have white backround with black GT and red R

1 - 20 of 21 Posts