GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just want to have some input for this photoshop from you. Tell me what you think?
Yes it is a Ferrari back end put on a R34 GTR, but that's just to get an ida of these "super" deiffusers we find on supercars now. . . . and wheels are BMWs by the way . . .noooooooo!!!:eek::chuckle:

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Think that look mental, but if i had it my way i would lose the rear vents and put a curve on the one in the front wing.

Tony

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I'd buy it :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Looks like the one I had for sale on here a while back.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like the one I had for sale on here a while back.

Hey Dave,

I know that car and have seated in side last year . .lol

Met the previous owner at USS in Nagoya and had a little chat with him.

That car was massive, but fugly . .thought those front fenders where cool in some way . . . other then that looked abit overblown up and cheap.

Great you get hold of it and could actually sell it, very difficult to sell such a looking car in japan now.
Here are the pics of it when it was at USS

and by the way did you happen to know who does those front fenders?:cool:

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Not my thing at all on that GTR.

I think it livened up that GTT alright though!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi guys,

Just want to have some input for this photoshop from you. Tell me what you think?
Yes it is a Ferrari back end put on a R34 GTR, but that's just to get an ida of these "super" deiffusers we find on supercars now. . . . and wheels are BMWs by the way . . .noooooooo!!!:eek::chuckle:

Cheers
Chris
the rear opening on the rear wheel arch would be a no no for me ... but the rest is pure class especially all that big opened up space on the rear bumper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts