GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling brandnew J-Line front/rear fender wideners/moles.

Bought them 3 weeks ago for my own R34 sedan and just acknowledged that they won`t fit an ER34 GT-T fender.

New price is 25000Yen.

I am going to offer them for 20000Yen EMS shipping worldwide included. (sending from japan!)

Thoses moles come with adhesive tape on the under side and not need to be attached with plastic bolts to the fender. The condition is brandnew, thought one of them has gotten a bit red paint on the underside, as I tried if normal homecenter lacker would fit, which it doesn`t . . . but this doesn`t affect any reapint of the mole it self:D

So bascily these moles need to get painted and first cut (if you want to let it look realy good, you need painting obviously and cut the arch-mole at the high where your front/rear bumper is connected to the fenders).

Here are some pics of the moles and how they look on various cars (sadly don`t have a GTR fitting picture)

uncoloured

If you like more detailed pics, just ask if you are interested.

For payment please PM me. I would like to have a full payment in Euros to my account in Luxembourg via international bank transfer, (then sending money to japan) . . . (no cheques, no visa, no paypal).

Thanks for the interest

Chris

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are pics of the Fairlady that gave me the idea to buy thoses moles:

·
Registered
121 Posts
hi my name is haralambos
i have skyline gtr 34. do you have any photo for the bag fenders
i want and the price and the shipping to cyprus- limassol

thank you

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi my name is haralambos
i have skyline gtr 34. do you have any photo for the bag fenders
i want and the price and the shipping to cyprus- limassol

thank you
You have PM:)

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi.
i can pay you by paybal.
Hi

I can`t retrieve money from my paypal account do to my countries regulations on that matter . . . can you do an international bank transfer instead?

I send you a private message, just check your inbox (right up next to your userbame login)

Thanks

Chris:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts