GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R34 GTT Manual. Like new under the arches etc. Its got 40k on the clock 26 of which were in km`s.
Modded to stage one but still running standard boost...Just needs mapped to be around the 350hp mark...so im told. Runs great the way it is.
Has an impul front and new style compomotive 18" alloys with Goodyear F1 tyres.
Apexi induction, Trurst downpipe, Blitz FMIC, Greddy Boost control, uprated lowered suspension, Bride wheel...
Not many red manual ones knocking about.
£12,000 no offers...may p/x 32 gtr
Tel 07739906826

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not mapping alone...didnt you see the parts that have been added to the car?...theres also other pieces I forgot about like a genuine HKS turbo elbow...I was told by Rising Sun thats around what the car should make when mapped with all the mods.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I knew I shouldnt really do the "claimed HP thing" but thats what I was told,320 to 350 to be exact...Im was just trying to give people an indication of the cars setup. I did say around 350.
Lets just say an unknown figure above 300 when mapped?
Sheesh some people...
Its a great car in great nick which has been well looked after ie 3000 mile oil changes etc, and hasnt been abused.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Seen this baby round Aberdeen several times and have to say it is pretty much in MINT condition.

Free BTTT for you

Russell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.