GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is some pics of my car that was to be modified although due to unforseen circumstances the car has now been written off. :mad:
fortunately though we walked away from it with only nettle stings and severe wip lash.

with gtr alloys on and gtr spoiler --->

the aftermath of the crash:-

this happened going round an s bend corner and the back spun out of control and this was under 60mph. the car hit a dry stone dyke wall and destroyed 50 yards of wall ending on its roof. There was 2 passengers and myself in the car. We had to crawl out the back window as that was the only way out into a ditch full of nettles. This just happened on sunday past at 3am total gutted. Let this be a lesson to you all though and be aware of the road conditions cause you just never no 1 day you got your pride and joy and the next its gone!:puke:
the police said the road conditions were slippy to and arent pressing charges i dont think any way. The police said to me that they seen me at the traffic lights an hour before the accident and said to his colleage 'thats a nice car'. not sure if he was trying to rub salt in the wounds but i just said ill sell it to you if you want.as the car lay in the ditch on its roof :bawling:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Flip of a switch mate! Glad that you and all of yours are well...No alcohol involved?

Cars can be replaced...your peeps cant! Time to start looking for a replacement!!!:squintdan

·
Registered
547 Posts
.................................:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: these picture's should be removed ......... its to upseting

glad everyone was fine. as said above you can replace the car not people.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah no alcohol aint that daft, have been searching already for another skyline good strong car as said only injuries were nettle stings and wip lash apart from that everyone was fine. :)
just wonder what the insurance are going to do god nos wat they may offer??

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Bad news mate! was awiting your update with your project! My best mate wrote his teg off last night too, bad news, he is gutted! Like everyone says though at least you and your passengers are ok! Try and take any bits off the car before the insurance company get to it though! At least then you can maybe make some cash back.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
You can buy a new skyline,but you cant buy a new life,so be happy nobody was hurt and learn from it.

Alex

·
6,817 Posts
You can buy a new skyline,but you cant buy a new life,so be happy nobody was hurt and learn from it.

Alex
Exactly . . . makes you change ideas, when driving a 89 Fiesta 1.0 for a while now (I can tell).:chuckle: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all i can say about the project is that its possible but a few mods do need to be done a good work shop should be able to do the mods.
How is your project coming along now cardiff r33?
Am gutted cause i was really looking forward to the challenge and doing the work but thats bollocked now. Am going through to see the car tonight to take what i can from it dump valve apexi induction kit etc all is in tact so any one looking for parts give me a shout ill see wat i can salvage.

·
Registered
547 Posts
what was the point in saying grow up ? lol he wasnt acting like a hero, he was having fun in a car. he never said he was speeding and he wasnt under the influence (sp?).

sorry if it wasnt aimed at him or anyone it just seemed that way.:)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Glad and happy to hear that you are fine

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
king- gtr (Man thanks gad for your safety ,it's nice to play with sports cars but at limits try not to at like hero )

yeah wasnt trying to be a hero or wasnt even going crazy or trying to drift the car the traction control and everyting was on was going just under 60mhp just frosty roads and wide tyres = a mess of your car. the poilce didnt charge me for careless driving or anything you cant say or accuse me of being an idiot when you have no idea what happened just cause drive a skyline and crashed one doesnt me i was drifting at 160 mph round a corner.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts