GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of fibreglass rear quarters that go over your gtt rear arach to give the same dimensions and width as a gtr, i have two sets coming from abroad and one is mine the others i planned to auction on e bay but need the money sooner

Looking for £500 which is what i paid (bear in mind east bear ones cost over £1200!)

Ben

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello!
Are these arches from cross factory?
Can you spot some pics?

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can e mail some if you want. Basically only have some on a car painted (and not very well!), the only pic i had when i bought them i deleted the email. Basically they are on aver fender that is bolted by the sill under the skirt, bolted behind the rear bumper and then you bond onto wing and gives the wider look like the gtr.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
offers?? these are one of only 2 sets in the uk and the other set are going on my car this week!

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Should look sorted when it's done .Just looked at the bodyshop pics and was wondering how you alter the fuel filler flap panel on the car to match up to the bodywork.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i would love to see if these would fit on my cefiro as i need rear quarter fender flares... might have to do a trip down to the cardiff once its done to see

1 - 20 of 20 Posts