GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys don't want to ask silly question but whats the difference between R34 gt t headlights and the R34 gtr as planing stagea conversion later in year once got all the bits as have come across a set cheap..........ta

·
Registered
61 Posts
Simple

GTR ZENON headlights
GTT NON ZENON headlights
Poppycock!

The GTR and GTT Xenon headlights are interchangeable however their are slight differences between the dozen or so "R34" Xenon headlight clusters available.

Tint's, arc's and some position brackets vary slightly.

On top of that you have different setups for the Vspec/Mspec etc.

So if your looking to use Xenon's from a GTT on your GTR it is possible however make sure you inspect what your getting. Black background? Lines on lenses etc.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Poppycock!

The GTR and GTT Xenon headlights are interchangeable however their are slight differences between the dozen or so "R34" Xenon headlight clusters available.

Tint's, arc's and some position brackets vary slightly.

On top of that you have different setups for the Vspec/Mspec etc.

So if your looking to use Xenon's from a GTT on your GTR it is possible however make sure you inspect what your getting. Black background? Lines on lenses etc.
Poppycock clever clog he asked the diffrance one of which I new smart ass

·
Registered
61 Posts
No, he asked: "Hi guys don't want to ask silly question but whats the difference between R34 gt t headlights and the R34 gtr as planing stagea conversion later in year once got all the bits as have come across a set cheap..........ta".

You replied: "Simple

GTR ZENON headlights
GTT NON ZENON headlights"

So your answer states that they are different and that GTR's are X(Z)enon's and GTT's are not. Misinformation and not helpful.

Bigman19, If your doing the front end conversion for the Stage any set of 34 headlights will do, If it's using an Eastbear type front bumper you might have to sought out the rubbers running along the top of the headlights but these can be sourced from Nissan.
I had the same issue with my GTR front conversion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts