GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
We have made a project in Ukraine, please take a look and comment on what you think.

Car SPecs:
R34 GT-R
2.8 HKS stg2 strocker
1000cc injectors (ran out)
HKS twin turbo kit
Apexi Power FC ecu
Stock transmition

video of a dyno run YouTube - ukraine gtr r34 1000+ bhp

On Dynodynamics dyno, the car made:

1.1 bar on 93 octane US fuel 650 awhp.
1.8 bar VP Import fuel 850 awhp

dyno graphs below:

this is crank HP calculated

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Mickey Mouse outfit! :D

I asked you whereabouts you are as next time I'm in UKR I'll try and pay you a visit.

I made 850WHP on PUMP FUEL at 1.6bar (well OK, GTaRT did).

You don't say what turbo's you are using, although obviously top mount. Are they 28's or 30's, don't look big enough for 32's and dyno graph does not suggest same, or even 30's.

If you really have a HKS 2.8 stroker engine then its good for 9500RPM no trouble and a lot more horsepower. Which also begs the question why you show a JUN 2.6 plate (take it off anyway, just increasing plug area temperature).

You also need to change to K&N filters, do you want part number?

What I/C are you running and Apexi FC is out of its league once you get to the higher end.

DaveG

·
Registered
364 Posts
The turbos are 30Rs.
The power is adequate as it is Wheel HP. at least HKS shows same results or close.
As for 9500rpm, this specific Dynodynamic dyno can only go to 205kph, this is the limit of it. so on 4th gear we can go only so much. on 3rd - lots of wheel spin. so we have what we have you know.
This JUN plate and all other components was installed by the car owner, my client. I TUNE car, not assembled this particular one.
BTW the client removed it after burnt few coils:)
I believe those filters are KN. not sure, will take a look when next time see the car.
The IC is HKS Type R I believe.
I know about PFC. i didn't like it either. we tuned it from the PC software but it is still not nice. Next season we installing HKS Fcon Vpro, as we already have HKS official tuners key and tuned a R32 with t51r SPL on Fcon. can post dyno here next post.
Actually, I'll made a separate post for it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Isn´t 1000cc´s running out way befor 1000+ horsepower:nervous:

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Isn´t 1000cc´s running out way befor 1000+ horsepower:nervous:
There's ways around it if you have to, the R.I.P.S Drag-r still has 1000cc injectors and is making quite a bit more than this without NOS.

Rob

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We always run 1:1 pressure raise on injectors. So on 1.7 bars the injector rail sees about 4.9 bars of fuel pressure. Always been like this. never had a problem.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Looks like this will be a good contender for the Drag-r, are you keeping it in full street trim and when are you taking it to the strip?

Rob

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes it is full trim. we have a street class which is not alowing any sequential dogtype o any other transmition then stock, not alowing any hoosiers or MT slicks tires only dot highway approved, and full interior, no plastic doors or windows and so on. this car weight like 1800kgs!

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Yes it is full trim. we have a street class which is not alowing any sequential dogtype o any other transmition then stock, not alowing any hoosiers or MT slicks tires only dot highway approved, and full interior, no plastic doors or windows and so on. this car weight like 1800kgs!
Awesome, yeah the R34's are heavy when you have to keep them in full trim, the Drag-r is 1740kg.

Shame about having to use a stock transmission, that'll slow you down a bit for sure, what sort of times are you aiming for you think?

Rob

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We would hope to get into 9s. 9.7-9.9 hopefully. We have no prept tracks or glue on them. so 1.6-1.7 sec on 60 feet is a good result for such car. because of that, I guess faster is not possible. the fastest car last year in that class was 10.0 - 850 crank HP subaru 1480kgs.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.