GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have this annoying problem with my MFD. there are times when strange color lines appear on the MFD. it run from top to bottom. any solution to this?

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have two thick white lines and have tried a lot of things to fix it without replacing the screen but think that is the only way to sort it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
my boost stopped reading last night when i took the car out for a spin, then it started working again. Was working all morning and just 10 mins ago its not reading now, everything else working bar the boost. is this a simple fix ? new boost sensor or something for the mfd ? any info i appreciate

thanks
shane

·
Registered
889 Posts
Shane,

Check the hose that goes from the boost sensor to the back of the engine.
I bet you will find a split in the hose, usually on the back of the engine.

Terje.

·
Registered
590 Posts
MFD boost reading

my boost stopped reading last night when i took the car out for a spin, then it started working again. Was working all morning and just 10 mins ago its not reading now, everything else working bar the boost. is this a simple fix ? new boost sensor or something for the mfd ? any info i appreciate

thanks
shane
old thread but did u get it sorted the boost reading as this happens to me sometimes it reads the boost sometimes it dont on the mfd

·
Registered
370 Posts
old thread but did u get it sorted the boost reading as this happens to me sometimes it reads the boost sometimes it dont on the mfd
There's a small hose at the back of the engine that splits. Mine spilt a while ago. It's just at the back near the fuel rail. The hose goes to a sensor behind the drives front strut. You should be able to spot it

·
Registered
286 Posts
It's either (or both) the boost sensor (25085-AA520) or a split hose. I ended up having both issues, replaced the sensor and resolved issue with a split in hose and boost on MFD is working perfectly again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts