GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

New to here and seek a answer from the experts. I have a very simple question regarding to the R34 Nur edition.

Out of the 750 that were made, are there any in Bayside Blue or where they all made in the Jade colour unique to the R34 Nur ?

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I am not finding any information on this from my research, do you have any proof like any text or photos?
Proof? FFS!! Actually I made it up, I'm well known for making stuff up about the NUR and the colours it was available in, the doctor told me I'm getting better though. Look, you asked and I answered, if you don't believe me then I don't really give a shit. I've got better things to do with my time, than to prove a car exists.

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Search Yahoo Japan auctions, they come up there from time to time in a variety of different colours. Quite often.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
I've seen blue, white and possibly gold (an M-Spec Nur) for sale in Japan. I'm pretty sure there is a silver Nur for sale at £42K on pistonheads atm too...

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
Proof? FFS!! Actually I made it up, I'm well known for making stuff up about the NUR and the colours it was available in, the doctor told me I'm getting better though. Look, you asked and I answered, if you don't believe me then I don't really give a shit. I've got better things to do with my time, than to prove a car exists.

LOL

Boosted,..... I don't believe you!! Prove you've got better things to do!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
I've seen pink fluffy ones or was that the drugs ???

·
Registered
365 Posts
QUOTE.......... "Proof? FFS!! Actually I made it up, I'm well known for making stuff up about the NUR and the colours it was available in, the doctor told me I'm getting better though. Look, you asked and I answered, if you don't believe me then I don't really give a shit. I've got better things to do with my time, than to prove a car exists."

Only just seen this,.... i've had a pretty crap week, had to deal with a few timewasting [email protected]@wits etc, but this just cheered me up no end,
Boosted, thank you:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
OOooooOOOOooOoOoOoooooooOOOOOOooooo :chairshot

lol

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts