GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
sos to sound stupid but ive tried searching, but cant find the info.
always wondered, what dud the R34 NUr have that the normal V spec didint? also ive noticed on some NUR's ive seen in pictures the front grill seems a bit different, more curved looking.

Thanks

james.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not sure if the front bumpers are any different between the 2 cars, but if you look at Tim's NUR he's has the curvy Top Secet front bumper fitted.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for reply mate, yeh, must be the top secret one, cause not all pics that i have seen look like it,

james.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
they came with a pretty bitchin' badge - put one on my R32 and even have a spare :p

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Off the top of my head.

- 300 Km/H speedo instead of 180 Km/h
- N1 Block and turbo's, fully balanced
- The sexy little NUR badge on the back
- Being series 2 cars they had metal pedels instead of plastic
- Gold cam cover
- Leather interior for the M spec NUR's.
Cant think of anymore.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks for replys guys. never knew the car was that modified. now i knows why they fetch so much

James.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
practically speaking though, although having a very rare Nur edition has that collector's thing about it, pretty much any GT-R can be easily built to meet or surpass Nur-spec. Hell, I've got the same clutch as a Z-tune, and my goal is to match or exceed the performance of a Z-tune with my R32, and I think it's doable for a lot less than $170,000!! By my reckoning, about $5000 more to the engine will get me there. Might want to throw a couple thousand at the suspension as well, but my current setup is great for the street, if not the Nurburgring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts