1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all after some serious looking around for a bayside blue R34

i have come to the conclusion that i want a nur spec in bayside blue

is there any in the uk?

i have been looking around i have seen one at zele but the price tag seems abit hefty

so if anyone has one or knows of one anywhere for sale please let me know

may also consider a white one but priority is blue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
There were 3 originally imported around 2002-2003, Blowdogs (now in Ireland)
Tims (now in Denmark i think) and another millenium Jade originally owned by ccraven that sold about a year ago. There was a Bayside Blue one for sale at a garage in Kent a couple of years ago, never heard or seen it since. Then Hugh Kier had his Millenium Jade for sale but bava 2 bought it.
If you really want one then you`ll probably need to buy from Japan and pay all the extras to get it registered.

·
Registered
25,960 Posts
Hi all after some serious looking around for a bayside blue R34

i have come to the conclusion that i want a nur spec in bayside blue

is there any in the uk?

i have been looking around i have seen one at zele but the price tag seems abit hefty

so if anyone has one or knows of one anywhere for sale please let me know

may also consider a white one but priority is blue :thumbsup:
your better off finding a unicorn.

they do exist, but to bring it into the UK, taxes, yen rate, etc etc its going to be REALLY expensive

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks hodgie and matty

just my luck :(

by the way what sort of tax do you have to pay on these?

sorry if its a dumb question ive never imported a car

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What about this?. It's not exactly a Nur but beats it in my eyes?
its a very nice car, there are a few bayside blue 34's for sale with some decent power.choices choices

There is this Nur Spec tooooo

SVA Imports : Skyline R34 GTR V spec 2 Nur
its a bayside blue i am after or maybe a pearl white

theres a unregistered one at zele in pearly white god knows how much they want for it

I think this is for sale a long time so he might take a bit less than the asking price,nice car all the same,best of luck . finding one in bayside blue
iano thanks im going to need all the luck all i can get i dont think i theres any point in importing one,its looks like its going to cost too much

ive had an idea why dont you sell me yours iano i know its not bb but i still love that beast

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi agent x, I am not ready to sell her just yet lol,I have had a lot of work done to her over the last while and have not had the time to enjoy her yet.I should be getting her back tomorrow from TDP ,they done a great job I had her out last weekend at a supra -skyline event over here and it was running at 1.4 bar 555 to the wheels ,so it's up the boost to 1.7 or 1.8 and with the new v cam pro it should be fun,going on a track day over here on the 31 to see how see runs,so if it's to fast for me I might sell it to you lol.hope your as lucky as I was and find your dream car ,best of luck.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi agent x, I am not ready to sell her just yet lol,I have had a lot of work done to her over the last while and have not had the time to enjoy her yet.I should be getting her back tomorrow from TDP ,they done a great job I had her out last weekend at a supra -skyline event over here and it was running at 1.4 bar 555 to the wheels ,so it's up the boost to 1.7 or 1.8 and with the new v cam pro it should be fun,going on a track day over here on the 31 to see how see runs,so if it's to fast for me I might sell it to you lol.hope your as lucky as I was and find your dream car ,best of luck.
rub it in why dont you iano :)

ive seen the pics from supra-skyline meet its looking very nice

you need to post your own pics stop being lazy :thumbsup:

its a lovey car, but he will still have to register it in the UK which is a mare
like matty said its going to cost a fortune :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will post some pics up soon ,just have to clean her ,I got myself a ramp so I could get under the car, so I would say a week or so it should be clean . I just have to make time to get the ramp dropped over to the house,early next week sometime ,so give me a week or so.The pictures I took at the supra-skyline event are crap,I am going to get a pro to take some shots of the car.Now that I have said it I have to stop being a lazy s,it and do it.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts