GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
got one

Ive got 1, R33 standard £ 200.
Also got some R33/34 standard 444cc injectors which will be perfect for your car, and a GTR fuel pump.
£ 250 for injectors
£ 100 for fuel pump.

Will be at Bedford on Friday or Santa Pod on Saturday if you are going to either or can post.

Bye for now..

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Dirk (nice response time to ;)), I can get a standard R34 IC for 200, so was looking to pay a little less than that considering it's the GTRBB, For reference Weka on this board sold his R34 GTR IC for £110 (I just got pipped to the post tho :))
The injectors don't fit S14 200sx's just S13, I'll ask some of the boys on our BB if u like.
The Fuel Pump I may be interested in, how many miles has it done? and whats the flow rate/bhp is capable of handling?

Cheers m8

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
2hundyman said:
Cheers Dirk (nice response time to ;)), I can get a standard R34 IC for 200, so was looking to pay a little less than that considering it's the GTRBB, For reference Weka on this board sold his R34 GTR IC for £110 (I just got pipped to the post tho :))
The injectors don't fit S14 200sx's just S13, I'll ask some of the boys on our BB if u like.
The Fuel Pump I may be interested in, how many miles has it done? and whats the flow rate/bhp is capable of handling?

Cheers m8

Phil
I've got a Walbro uprated Skyline fuel pump fitted, it was only £159 new :) BeanS14 fitted a Bosch pump to his, cost £90 new, and both are good for plenty of BHP... :D

Have you considered the Iveco intercooler route? They have some plenty big intercoolers on them-thar tubby diesel dog vans - probably pretty cheap from commercial vehicle scrappies too - you'd just need a fitting kit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
250 for the injectors is a bit much as well mate. Plenty of S13 owners have had them for far less than that. :)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
And?

They wont have mine for less than that, they are what they are, I have two sets of 444cc and one set of 550cc.

I would rather get them and throw them into the sea than sell them for less than 250 quid.

:) :smokin:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Dear Dirk

With regards your email above I am looking for 550 injectors
for my R33GTR.

Please send a PM to [email protected] or contact me
on 07702 551271

R these HKS or Nismo injectors ? & whats price ?

Many thanks

Peter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: And?

Dirk Diggler said:
They wont have mine for less than that, they are what they are, I have two sets of 444cc and one set of 550cc.

I would rather get them and throw them into the sea than sell them for less than 250 quid.

:) :smokin:
OK, I was just saying. Good luck selling them then :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts