GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R34 carbon fibre interior trims

Thought Id offer you guys these for my 50th post, a few little bits for the R34 GTT and possibly other models;

R34 Carbon fibre interior dress up/ trim;

Carbon fibre weave with clear flexible enamel outer coat (2mm thick not a sticker), moulded for a direct fit, can be heated and manipulated to fit tighter. 3m self adhesive back that sticks strongly to a well prepared surface, additional contact adhesive can be used aswell in place like corners etc.

Gear surround piece, fits the whole panel (please check the shape in picture for application)

Slight rippling on the surface that is barely noticable, only if you look hard in line with the surface can you then see it, I just polished a test patch quickly and it has brought this off abit, so will buff it up to a good standard then package it.

Ripples;

Same area as above after a polish;

Triple gauge pod enclosure surround, fits around the pod face for R34 GTT

Again, Slight rippling on the surface that is barely noticable, only if you look hard in line with the surface can you then see it, I just polished a test patch quickly and it has brought this off abit, so will buff it up to a good standard then package it.

Gear surround £10 Gbp deliverd UK mainland
Triple Gauge surround £5 deliverd UK mainland

More bits to follow shortly.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
i so want that gear surround but its a shame there aint anything else for it . i do love a bit of carbon

·
Registered
368 Posts
Is there one for the climate control?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not for the climate control facia sorry.

I also have door handle surrounding trims and ashtray trim and gloves box handle and key hole trims; May part with these if someone wants them

I have the center piece, window controls and centre air vent in my car;

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you make these yourself? would love the centre stereo surround and gearstick surround in carbon for my r34.. can you do the coloured carbon?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Are these carbon look or real carbon? Apologies if I've missed it in the thread...

On the template image above, what is the square hole for around the gear stick? Can't think off the top of my head what it is, unless it's designed for the GT-R....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Blimey, I'm soooo slow on the uptake today! That's what you get for working 39 hours straight!!!
Cheers for that 8110 :)

If these are real carbon and the sale doesn't go through, I'll take the gauge and radio surrounds please.

Cheers,
J

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Its what I believe is carbon fibre weave with a polyurethane top lay, the link to the supplier;

1998 1999 2000 2001 NISSAN SKYLINE GT R34 DASH TRIM KIT on eBay (end time 18-Jan-10 04:51:49 GMT)

has all the info.

The square hole is for auto tranny Skyline.
Wouldn't fit my manual GT/ er34

Shame its an overseas supplier of wise i would have chased him and blasted case down the phone seeing as the side dash air vent had been made up using the reverse side of the template, a total **** up on there part. They even show the same gear surround piece in the advert and item picture listed for the manual fitment

r34 manual, see? I brought this kit off Ebay(evil-bay) some 3 years ago so they my have fixed this issue, but like i said before check before ordering if you want to get there trim kit.

I still have these as no-one has come up with the payment or even made contact back to me for over a week now so will be relisting soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts