GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some really god quality pictures of a skyline r34 which im making for a game. the pics i need are one of the side one of the front and one of the back. they all need to be straight on, ie not at an angle. i also need a good close up pic of the 18 inch rims, and close ups of things like headlights braklights front grill etc would be excellent. does anyone know where i could get them from or maybe have some pics of your r34 lying around:) .

any help would be greatly appreciated

alex.

ps the higher the resolution the better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow thats alot. i should have all the pics i need thanks to dcd but that rear pic has comein real handy at the moment because ive got round to modeling ther rear bumper and need a reference pic cheers.:D

i must also say that you lot seem a very helpful bunch of lads it took me ages to find some decent pics for the bmw i last did.

·
Registered
327 Posts
hope this helps I have a lot of pic's and can take them to order!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the game is a free game that a guy is making on his own called racer.

heres the site where you can get it from
http://www.marketgraph.nl/gallery/racer/

also im glad you asked if you could be my testers because i was going to ask you lot to test it for me anyway. who better to test a skyline than skyline owners:) . also does anyone know of any good sound samples of the skyline any model tuned and non tuned versions?

ill put some pics up on here by the weekend of my progress and you can tell me if it dont look right.

cheers

alex.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive got a couple of pics of my skylines progress. still very early yet but the general shape is there. any thing that doesnt look right let me know. cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and this is the sort of quality the finished article should be.

oh and thanks for the pic of the wheel bruce. will come in very handy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
It should look great!
So is this game going to be a 3D racer?By the pictures what you supplied it looks like it will be.Or will it be a 2D top down view like Grand Theft Auto?
Anyway Good luck on the game.
-Elliot

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the game is out and its free check the site. its only about 5 mb then you download cars and tracks seperately. it is a 3d racing game. its designed to be as realistic as popular by using real formulas to calculate the physics. it atill no way near finished but its getting better all the time.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hicks - contact me off board (Joss bandwith)

I have access to 33, 33V, 34V, Vid capture, recording studio, MPEG compressor, etc etc

I have a few CD's of crap I have accumulated over the years

Phil

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whats joss bandwith? also im making the wheels and brakes so any large good quality pics of the standard brake setup aswell as some pics of some tread for the tires would be helpful. im gonna be using the texture that bruce provided me for the actual rim.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is a bit early but i want to try anget things organised. what im planning on doing after ive finished the standard skyline im going to make an ultimate skyline. but as you guys are more in the know than me i thought id leave it up to you to pretty much design the car. you can decide between you what front, rear bumper goes on wider arches maybe? some side sills and aftermarket mirrors. what colour do you want it to be? wear do you want the exhaust to come out and what size and shape outlet? do you want graphics on the car like fast and furious style. ill leave it up to you. if you could supply pictures of the parts you want to see then that would help a great deal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts