GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
I hope it hasn't got one as my rover cost £160 for the pollen filter to be replaced without labour. Steep or what.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I hope it hasn't got one as my rover cost £160 for the pollen filter to be replaced without labour. Steep or what.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yes there is one.

Remove the glove box (around 4 screws) and then you'll see a white clip IIRC holding a small panel. Unclip this panel, and you'll find 2 filters in a drawer slide type of thing

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I asked this a while ago, and got no reply. I had to do a bit of guess work myself!!!

Have you got the pollen filters from Nissan? I have the part# if you need it

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
B727B-79925

This is a kit which consists of the 2 filters required

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well,

Got the 2 white filters delivered today from Nissan as above, and guess what?
When I took off the panel as Ian describes above, the 2 filters inside are NOT white paper concertina type. They have electrical connections to them with what looks like an oval " electrical coil" in the filter housing and a black mesh on the other side. The housing for the 2 filters is exactly as ian has said on his site.

There is NO white paper type filter to be seen anywhere.

This filter looks like an anti static type which works by the use of the 12v system. These look mega expensive. So I have vacuumed them and put them back.

Now I have 2 brand new paper concertina type filters for sale, since my R34 GTR has this electrical type filter. I wonder if the white paper filter is for the GTT only?

The part number on these electrical type filters is 503756-0120 then underneath 96602.

As posted by R33 vspec

"I asked this a while ago, and got no reply. I had to do a bit of guess work myself!!!

Have you got the pollen filters from Nissan? I have the part# if you need it"

Did yours have these electrical type filters or the white paper ones as Ian describes on his site? If you have an R34 GTR, the why is your filter possibly diferent? Is this a UK spec mod for the R34 GTR?

I have taken some pics if anyone needs then to show these electrical filters. They look to be the same size as the paper ones.

Nik

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
No mine were definitely paper type. Definitely not electrical type.

Pics would be much appreciated as I would like to see this.

And no mine were the paper type on my R34 GTR JDM spec.

Curious....!!!!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Heres the pics.

I don't know why but the 2nd pic didn't come out fully on the email.

But you can still see the electrical item your on about. Mine was nothing like this. Just 2 normal paper elements. All i can say is maybe because yours is a late 2000 car...???

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just checked mine and they are the electrical type. Mines a late'99 Vspec.
I took the same plan of action as you Nik and vacuumed them.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
R32

Does anyone know if there are filters for the R32 GT-R?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts