GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys first post on this site, however have lurked in the passed.

I was looking for a new project and ive come across a R34 shell in my travels, I believe it had a front end collision, there is no drive train/axles and it sits on the ground, The guts are complete.

Anyway im looking into some info so I can make my mind up if I should take on this project, such as things like parts availability, prices,how much to pay?m is it going to be a money pit? etc etc
Please educate me with your wise opinions fellow gtr enthusiasts lol, Thank you for your time

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome to the forum, if you take on a project like this you will find that most information on these cars has already been answeared at one point or another so i recommend reading up as much as you can for yourself and use the search function first hand.

Without more information regarding the car you found it can be anything from 1k job up to 50k to be honest, the more information you can supply the better the responce in general, just a thought.

again, welcome to another addiction
Christian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, How about availability of parts? easy to find/source and do the standard skylines share any parts that are the same, with the GTR?.

Thanks for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts