GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi from Australia!

I've offered these to the guys locally and thought maybe some people over here would be keen as it can solve a few problems caused by forgetting to turn the TCS off in R34's so here goes:

Do you find it annoying to constantly turn your TCS off?

Do you wish it defaulted to 'TCS Off' the second you started your car?

Do you have a modified valve body/manual that chirps gears and hate TCS kicking in when you leave it on?

If you answered yes to either of those questions, this is for you!!!!!

The device when fitted to your car will instantly turn off the traction control, you now have to press the button to turn it on! (reverses the factory setup) The circuit can also be wired so that it's selectively on (great if your girlfriend is going to drive the car and you want TCS to come on the second she turns the key!!!!!!)

Easy to wire with only 3 wires to the ECU in the boot:

Only $AU30 + Postage

Actual unit may vary slightly from picture, new improved wiring version only has 3 wires!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes GTt sorry guys, I'm actually looking at one for the 350Z as well, just need to get hold of the workshop manual and see what's required and where the TCS/ABS ECU lives.

I just found it damn annoying pressing the button all the time, the most simple things can be quite frustrating!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
third turbo!! wow, holy smokes! I'm gonna upgrade straighaway! Where's my tuner's phone number....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.