Hi Porkie

Cam has one that came out of his R34 you could give him a p/m
i wont ask what you were doing to damage yours:p

Keith

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Keith, I know he has one but he is avoiding me the git! I have put a shaming post up for him on PassionFord! ;)

I broke it on a trackday, went on my first session out :( did not know they were a weakness to be honest. I know the Getrags are not as strong as the 5 speeders but did not expect to have transmission problems at my power level and so am still a bit gutted!

I am going to bill Martin Hadland though... if he had pulled his finger out I would have been on track in the Sierra and not my shopping car ;) :p

Hope you are well. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently 522bhp.... but an M3 CSL with just an aftermarket exhaust totally walked away from me in a straight line at a Trackday last saturday. :(

Fortunately I am a driving god ;) and have also driven thousands of laps of Bedford over the years and was able to catch up through some of the bends but on the long 1km straight he was romping away from me. :( :( :(

Car was overheating after 2 laps (pretty commited I admit ;) laps) as well.... Shonky Datsuns! :p

Thank God I had my hairdresser Porsche there to get out in! :)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Porkie said:
Apparently 522bhp.... but an M3 CSL with just an aftermarket exhaust totally walked away from me in a straight line at a Trackday last saturday. :(
That doesn't sound right.

Phil

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Feels more like sub 400bhp to me! I think I will be uping the boost. :cool:

Whats the limit of the Box if driven like a twat like I do ? ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
oooooh I'm scared! my ass is quivering already! do I need to lube up before picking it up ;) :p

Boxsters ROCK mate... although I am prepared for alot of abuse on this forum :cool:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Porkie said:
oooooh I'm scared! my ass is quivering already! do I need to lube up before picking it up ;) :p

Boxsters ROCK mate... although I am prepared for alot of abuse on this forum :cool:
Doubt many that have actually driven/owned a Boxster will have anything but praise for them and the opinions of those who have not are not worth a to55.

·
Registered
560 Posts
That Boxster must have done over 1000 miles round Bedford and it's only ever needed fuel, brake pads and tyres.
Granted, the R34 is supposed to be running an extra 250odd bhp (probably more like 150 in reality) but it had barely done 10 miles before it gave up :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts