GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new to this site, I just bought a new 2001 R34 GTR V-spec 2. I am selling the stock tires and wheels off my car. Currently the car has 15 km on it, so the wheels and tires are in brand new perfect shape. I am asking $4000 USD or best offer. I am located in California, USA. I am not sure how much shipping is to UK and other countries. But we can always work something out. Email me if you are interested and we can talk. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Guy!

Guy,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sure I will like the car, as the GTR have been my dream car ever since the R32 came out in 1989. No, I am not planning to have any upgrade on the car (except the seats) until I attend the next Tokyo Auto salon in January, I need to see what kind of parts is available first.

Thank you for the info on the value of my stock wheels and tyres, I am really not sure about how much I can get for them, the only thing I know is the combine retail cost of the wheels and tyres is about $6000 USD.

So what have you done to your R34 so far? I am going to need lots of you guys' help in upgrading my GTR in the future.

The wheels of my choice right now is the 18x10 1 piece Nismo LM GT MAG, I would love to have a 19" wheels, but I can't find any one piece forged magnesium wheels that comes in 19", as I am really concern about keep the weight down. Any suggestion?

Regards,

Jeff

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts

Jeff,
Hope your still having fun in you GT-R. You must be a unique sight driving a GT-R in the US. I bet you have never driven past another have you? :D :D

Reading with interest you wanting 19 inch magnesium wheels. :rolleyes: Have you seen these Volks?
Their even centre lock, for greater trickness. :D :D

http://www.volkracing.co.jp/lineup/volkracing/centerlock.htm

Check them out. :smokin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts