GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still have my p1. have not been able to sell the car since april. i've devalued the car to £22k now. i have no space to keep two cars. anyone has any ideas or know of anyone interested in buying it?

it would really help. thanks, guys.

-tim-

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Friend of mine took his P1 to the local dealers, had them put it on the forecourt @ £25k, they sold it in days for £24750- he got £23.5k from the dealer... You could try the same, though he sold his just before the STI UK was launched, so it will probably have to be a little cheaper! At that sort of price people often appreciate the backup/finance options from a dealer...

Oh and you could stick an add on scoobynet too :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Simpsons in Swindon, it was a few months ago and it did have a couple of upgrade (gold wheels, big brakes & exhaust I think)

·
Registered
174 Posts
yup blowoff fixed... didn't do a very good job la.. so we just went thru the procedures again and its working ok now.

hey tim, I got an offer for a 2nd Rb20det engine + manual gearbox for RM$1200... I was thinking of upgrading to an RB25 but you know la with M'sian road tax and all it would not be so cheap. so I'm thinking of buying this 2nd engine and modding it up a bit...

so what do you think? u think its worth it?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i wouldnt know

i'm not that well versed with gts. you should start another thread on that subject. is the price fair though? if not then dont rush it. you might as well mod the footwork of your car. it would make the car look better with the lower stance plus you can test the handling at the shah alam track or sepang and watch the car handle like a dream :D

you'll be surprised how a good suspension improves acceleration and cornering speed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts