GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
He he...Best Motoring videos!! Don't believe everything you see!! They are always totally biased on the car they happen to test....

:p :smokin:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interesting launch

for the GTR - somehow I doubt the NSX would beat it off the line. Doesn't have the same look to it as most of the Skyline launches I've seen or done for that matter. No boucing off the rev limiter, big power squat or anything. Almost looks like a granny start

Iain

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
haha......whatever, even if that is true, all a GTR needs is a full exhaust, air filter, ECU and boost controller ($4K worth of mod) to pull far far away from the NSX-R. The RB26 is not even stressing.

The NSX-R would need a supercharger kit, header+exhaust with air box ($15K worth of mod) to just keep up, and their engine is pretty much max out.

GTR rules :D

Jeff:cool:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
GTR time

Nice one Paul.

12.9 seems a good time for a standard GTR ,if indeed it is .

I was impressed with their gearchanges ..........

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Andy T...........hehe............:p

Anyway you look at it, GTR is king of all Japanese cars :smokin:

A few car come close to GTR on a circuit, but nothing can pass it.

Jeff :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
lookm again

go and look at the clip again the nsx started before the gtr did ,
that means this test was not right

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Takeoff

Beg to differ chaps , but I think they took off the same but the GTR bogged down somewhat ...........:(

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Paul

I know this is a waste of time anyway; but start up the clip a couple of times and have a really close look. The GT-R starts later than the NSX. Definitely. :smokin:

Andre.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yup

Waste of time.....:p

But since it's you Andre I will see it again ,as I take another sip of J . Walker .....Hic:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ta very much

And yes upon futher examination (of the whiskey glass..............:D ) I have to agree with you guys.

It never seizes to amaze me how the merest fraction of a second plays such a large part in the outcome ot these drag races .

Cheersssssssssssssssss ......Hic

·
Registered
155 Posts
nothing better

lets be honest...
who cares ...
skyline is always a better car :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts