Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi car fans,

Spotted these 2 side by side, thought I would pop the pictures up for some forum fun..

Which do you prefer? Choose 1, or both if you like both just as much (multiple selection poll).. R34 (Blue) R35 (Black)

Me, I love the look of both of them, old skoooool R34 such an iconic shape and in bayside Blue, its emotional!! and the mighty R35 Godzilla, a modern day classic.. (nearly), the underdog big boy challenger, who has been known to embarrass some. . :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Hate to say it but nothing really special about an R35 for me!

Too modern and too many electronics and does not even sound nice.

Of course its a car packed with lots of technology and out performs many cars but would I own one? Hell no!

I would buy an R34. As for a modern car if I wanted one I would buy something a little more exciting than an R35 maybe not as quick but it's not all about that.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hate to say it but nothing really special about an R35 for me!

Too modern and too many electronics and does not even sound nice.

Of course its a car packed with lots of technology and out performs many cars but would I own one? Hell no!

I would buy an R34. As for a modern car if I wanted one I would buy something a little more exciting than an R35 maybe not as quick but it's not all about that.
That's exactly what people have said about GTR'S'S since the r32.

Loved all the GTR's and they just keep advancing and getting better. The 35 is now my favourite. Only model I didn't like is the 33.
But it's all about personal choice. The world would be a boring place if we all like the same thing.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
The GTR is undoubtedly a great performance car. There is no question of that. It is no looker though and I personally am not a fan of the sound it makes.

I wouldn't mind a 2012 Blue GTR as a daily.

But it is the older Skyline GTRs that draw my attention.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Prefer the R34.

I've always struggled a little with the R35. When it first came out I didn't like it at all but it has grown on me...I think a 700bhp example would still be one of the very fastest point to point and usable cars out there. But do I love it? Still not.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
The R35 is a nice car, if you want something that you can buy and just enjoy out of the box overall, but the older generation Skylines just are more appealing. Yes they are now 15+ years old but they are iconic. When one is spotted on the road it gets alot of attention because of the history.

I still like the R35 and hope to own one in future.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is a better representation of both :)

Both are stunning!
R34 rear end showing it's age.
yeah R35 takes it there easy, and looks epic!, :cool: and you are right, the R34 rear is looking dated!!! Dont blame me for the pics, I just took them ha ha

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 152 Posts