Type:
BNR34 V-spec (Midnight Purple II)
Complete car of MINE'S Co. Ltd.
25,000km (replaced engine at 20,000km)
No car accident history
No smoking

Price:
£44,200
(Incld. freight cost, VAT, and registration fee)

Main equipments:
- HKS GT2530 turbine *2
- HKS race actuator
- Mine's camshaft (252/252)
- Mine's cam gear
- Mine's turbine outlet
- Mine's VX air filter
- Mine's stainless down pipe
- Mine's stainless exhaust
- Mine's OHLINS suspension
- Mine's big capacity air flow meter
- Mine's big capacity injector
- Mine's VX-ROM
- HKS oil cooler
- Mine's carbon rear wing (flap)
- Mine's carbon rear wing stay
- etc.

For further information,
Please see "News > Special Offering" in our website.

Shin INOUE
Prospec Motorsport Co., Ltd.

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
web site

Seconded - very nice site. I have read through the lot. History is interesting and the cars are very impressive. Wish I could afford the loan:( Titanium exhausts:eek:
Look forward to reading again when web site finished e.g. maintainance section (take to garage for service.;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi davewilkins,

Thank you for reading our website.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Further, Please keep in touch with us, and please tell me
what kind of information you want.

Best regards,
Shin

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Performance parts.

Hello Shin,

I hope you are well. :)

I was wondering what makes of after market performance parts you will be able to supply when you have established yourself over here? Apexi, Nismo, Greddy/Trust, HKS, Mines.....?

Do you anticipate being able to supply parts either less than others can already supply them for over here or offer a quicker service?

Best wishes.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guy

Hi Guy,

Thank you for asking about MINE'S parts.
We are now setting prices of MINE'S parts.
So, I will show you the priceof two camshafts, two cam pullys, and two air flow meters tomorrow.
Of course they have the same connectors as the stock ones, and you can use either HKS F-ConV or reprogrammed ECU.
If you want to use F-ConV, you should reprogramme it.
Please send me email with specification of your vehicle.
Thank you.
Please keep in touvh with us!

Sincerely,
Shin

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Peter,

Hi, Peter,
I hope you are well, too.
We are the official distributor of MINE'S, so we mainly deal MINE'S
parts.
We also deal NISMO and HKS parts they are necessary when we install MINE'S parts and MINE'S tuning programme, for example, HKS actuators, NISMO clutches, HKS turbines and so on.
Actually, we do not know how many kind of parts you can get in the UK. But we believe we can provide not only selling parts but also proper quality of maintenance and tuning.
Further, we will provide both brand-new and used GT-Rs. Especially, we can supply higher quality used GT-Rs than any other distributors both in Japan and the UK.
Furthermore, I think it will take about one week to arrive MINE'S, NISMO, and HKS parts at the UK when we use EMS service.
But it is when there are stock in Japan.
Please keep in touvh with us!

Sincerely,
Shin

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your quick reply.:)
I have sevaral candidates of our location.
I will decide it when I will come to the UK in August.
Maybe, from west to south of London.

Best regards,
Shin

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
It hurts!

Ouch! That is exactly my ideal car! Unfortunately I can't bring myself to sell my Ferrari yet. :( However, by Grobthars' Hammer, I swear I will one day return to the Skyline fold. Does this car have a brake upgrade? Do you recommend the use of a boost controller, if so which type? (people seem very confused about this matter in the UK) What sort of horsepower does this conversion produce? (I have read conflicting articles stating 580 or 620ps)
Finally, I would like to say that this market is crying out for an English speaking Japanese tuner with extensive GT-R experience. Certainly if you had been around when I bought my R33 v-spec, I would almost definitely still have it! (or an R34...)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Magazines and DVD's to New Zealand

Hello Shin,

Would you sell some Magazines and DVD's downunder to New Zealand ? I would love to purchase some DVD's to keep me going for 6 months or so until I can purchase a R33 Vspec for my stable :) I would also like to get hold of a copy of the Hyperrev GTR issues..

Thanks
Rowan
600plus.com

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
grobthar's hammer

Oh Joss, you're just culturally deprived. Buy "Galaxy Quest" on DVD, funniest Star Trek spoof ever. "By Grobthars Hammer, I swear I shall avenge thee!"" is the tired catchphrase the character played by Alan Rickman has to recite ad nauseum at conventions, supermarket openings etc. v.v. funny:D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Galaxy Quest

Ahh that's actually Grabthar's hammer :D (according to an Internet search)

I have seen it, but it didn't do much for me in the laugh like a drain stakes I'm afraid.

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Information Wanted

Hi Shin,
As I am in the early days of skyline ownership, I have no information on maintenance other than the info I have got from other owners.
any information you put on the website would be valuable thanks.
Dave

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Shin,

Glad to hear that your plans are moving ahead. Your website looks good.

You may remember that we spoke on a number of occasions a few months back when I contacted you concerning my R33. I live in Singapore and was trying to trace the original owner because my car turned out to have been stolen?

I have the car back now legally(!) and as it is one of the very few totally standard GTR's in UK I shall be wanting to pay you a visit for some expert advice on modifications. When do you expect to be up and running? Hope you decide on west London!!

Best of luck and look forward to meeting you soon.

All the best,
Richard

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,561 Posts

Good Morning Shin,

I know this link was started by you to try and get some business and sell these fantastic GT-R's. I have some business for you but unfortunately not as much of an earner.

I am writing to you because I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago I saw on your Prospec Web site that you could get hold of Skyline Zippo's.

I have been trying to get hold of one for 6 months now with no luck.

The one I am after is the Silver BNR32 Zippo in the centre of attached photo, if not ALL 3.

Are you or your company able to help? :confused: :confused:

Sorry I'm not after your Mines R34.

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Skyline Zippo's

Scott,

If you want a Nissan Skyline Zippo you may find one on www.ebay.com there are often GTR Zippo's and other Nissan Skyline memorabilia for sale. :D

Just search on Nissan Skyline. If you search on Zippo there are just to many for sale. :confused:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ZIPPO

Hi there,

We can buy such GT-R ZIPPOs in brand-new.
I've just ordered one for Mr Scott.
We might buy not only goods on our website but also almost all materials about GT-R.
Please do not hesitate to ask me when you cannot find that you want in your way.

Sincerely,
Shin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts